Explore our online and in-person options to get the training you need and the flexibility you want!
Choose from our convenient delivery formats to get the training you and your team need—where, when and how you want it. Whether it’s in a classroom or online, public or private, synchronous or asynchronous, ENO Wireless has a delivery option to match your needs and preferences. Our course delivery formats enable you to balance your schedule while gaining real-world, relevant skills in a stimulating environment. Learn more about our course delivery formats and how each supports your training goals, learning needs and budget.
Instructor-led Classroom Live
Our open enrollment courses cover popular technologies such as Cisco, NetApp, VMware, Microsoft and more. IT Managers trust ENO to deliver leading-edge courses that prepare their staff for real-world situations on the job. This class to job transition requires instructors who go above and beyond the course books and labs to create an educational environment that caters to the unique needs of each student.
Benefits of Classroom Training:
- Comfortable learning environments in training centers across the country and around the world
- Personal interaction with peers and instructors that creates a collaborative learning environment
- Lab exercises that simulate real-world technical issues providing students hands-on troubleshooting experience
Instructor-led Online Training Live
Get all of the advantages of ENO Wireless classroom training-but without the travel! Instructor-Led Online (ILO) courses, each taught by the institute vendor-certified instructors, feature the same content and labs as our classroom sessions but in a virtual environment delivered via WebEx or Zoom. Our strictly managed online program guarantees you will receive the highest level of education quality.
Some of the key features of our Virtual Classroom are:
- Instructor-Led Training
- Hands-on labs
- Voice and video for remote students to interact with the Instructor
- Electronic whiteboard for Instructor notes
- VoIP audio
- Low bandwidth requirements
Onsite Instructor-led Live
ENO Wireless understands that in today’s business environment budgets and timelines are both being squeezed when implementing new technologies in your business. We also understand how difficult it is to get your staff trained in a timely manner on those new technologies. To help your team get up to speed quickly and in a cost effective way, we offer dedicated On-Site training delivery.
Sessions can be held at your business location or delivered via our Virtual Classroom™ technology to accommodate your core team plus remote team members or in a completely virtual Instructor-Led Online format if all candidates are remote. If needed, content can be tailored to meet your technology implementation requirements. . We will work with you to understand your business objectives and design a specialized training solution to assist you in achieving your project goals.
Need Customization? We understand that some pre-packaged courses do not always meet the needs of our corporate clients. ENO Institute has the unique ability to create courses combined from one vendor’s content or multiple content sources. Our multi-vendor courses combining Cisco, NetApp and VMware topics are meeting the needs of today’s multi-vendor implementations.
Benefits of On-Site Training:
- Group training where and when you need it with no travel costs
- Choice of location or delivery modality
- Personal interaction with colleagues and instructors creates a collaborative learning environment tailored to your unique business demands
- Lab exercises that simulate real-world technical issues providing students hands-on administrative and troubleshooting experience