Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
- You can use your CLCs for any Authorized Cisco course purchase including e-learning. Upon booking your Cisco course, you will be asked to provide your Sales Order Number (SO#) on our payment screen. The SO# is available from your company’s Cisco “Team Captain”. While filling out your booking form, please check the Cisco Learning Credits box. Your training must be booked before your CLCs expire and the class must start before the expiration date of your CLCs (the expiration date can be found on the Sales Order). If you need an extension, it can only be requested within 2 weeks of the CLC expiration date. Cisco does not approve all extension requests, but if the extension is approved, it will be after the first business day of the expiration date. The conversion rate is 1 CLC = $100.00.
NetApp Training Units (NTUs)
- After selecting your Authorized NetApp course, during the checkout process, you can select the option to pay using NTUs. You will be asked to enter the P.O. number that was used for the purchase of your TUs. To find out how many NTUs your organization has available, visit the NetApp University Support site and provide your company name and your P.O. number. NTUs expire one year from the date they were purchased. The redemption value of a NTU is dependent on the country it was purchased. An NTU is worth $75.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)
- First, check if your license agreement contains Software Assurance Training Vouchers. Then, contact Fast Lane and provide your voucher number and expiration. From there, we will handle the redemption process for you. Vouchers must be redeemed (not reserved) before the expiration date. The conversion rate is 1 SATV = 1 training day.
Juniper Training Credits (JTCs)
- In order to redeem your JTCs, we will need your Juniper Training Credit number. JTCs have to be redeemed prior to the expiration date. The conversion rate is 1 JTC = $1.00.
Gigamon Training Vouchers (GTVs)
- Gigamon Training Vouchers are valued at $100 USD per voucher. GTVs can be used to purchase authorized Gigamon training including standard Gigamon courses as well as Consultative Gigamon Training solutions. GTVs can only be redeemed through ENO Institute. GTVs expire one (1) calendar year from date of receipt. No discounts can be applied to the cost of a class when using GTVs.
- All requests to cancel a registration must be in writing via e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to us at 540-720-9664. You may cancel fifteen (15) or more calendar days from the start of the class with no penalty. If payment was made and a cancellation request is received within 15 calendar days of the start of the class, you will receive a credit which can be used to reschedule to the same, equal or lesser valued course. You are allowed a total of 2 late cancellations or late reschedules. After a second late cancellation or reschedule, the entire original course fee will be forfeited and an additional course fee will be required for a new registration.
- Any credit you might accrue is only valid for one year from the date of the initial cancellation or reschedule.
- ENO Wireless, or one of its Partners, reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason more than 14 days before the start of the class. Liability is limited to the registration fee only.
- All requests to cancel an ENO Wireless-delivered, private class reservation must be made via e-mail to your ENO Wireless Account Manager. You may cancel or reschedule more than ten (10) business days from the start of the class with no penalty.
- If a request to cancel an ENO Wireless-delivered, private class is received within 10 business days, inclusive of the class start date, you are subject to cancellation fees equal to 50% of the course price plus the lab cancellation fee. If you cancel within five (5) business days, inclusive of the class start date, you are responsible for 100% of the course fee.
- Partner-Delivered Classes
- For Partner-delivered courses, if a reservation is cancelled or rescheduled fewer than 14 business days before the class start date, the entire original course fee with be forfeited. An additional course fee will be required for the new reservation.
- *ENO Wireless, or one of its Partners, reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason and without penalty more than 10 business days before the start of the class.
General Terms and Conditions
- Free Re-Sit Policy: After you have completed a paid course, you are eligible to re-sit the same class (provided it is the same version) within twelve (12) months of your original course date using your same materials on a space available basis. This free re-sit is only valid for Fast Lane delivered courses.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If, before the end of the first day of the course, you are not satisfied and notify the instructor you wish to withdraw, you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid.
- Fees: The registration fee covers course tuition and all course materials. All other fees including parking fees, if any, are not included.
- Substitutions: Student substitutions are permitted prior to the start of the class. All substitutions must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to us prior to the start of class.
- No Shows: Failure to attend without prior written notice to the start date of the course will be considered a “no show” and will result in forfeiture of the full course price including NetApp courses paid for with NetApp Training Units. Under these conditions, ENO Wireless, at its own discretion may allow you to re-sit another session of the same or lower priced course.
- Guaranteed To Run Courses: ENO Wireless has a published list of sessions marked as “Guaranteed to Run” that appear on scheduled course listings as well as denoted throughout the ENO Wireless website. ENO Wireless reserves the right to remove a session from the “Guaranteed to Run” list if it is currently more than 30 days from the course start date. If one of the classes denoted as “Guaranteed to Run” is still listed on our schedule less than 30 days prior to the start date, the class will not be cancelled. ENO Institute reserves the right however, to change the schedule of a guaranteed class if prevented from delivering the class by causes beyond our control such as but not limited to: labor disputes, civil commotion, war, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, inability to obtain materials or services or Acts of God. If ENO Wireless is forced to change the schedule, ENO Wireless will reschedule the class to run within a reasonable period of time.
Where can I find the address of my training center?
- You will receive a confirmation letter after you enroll in your class that will include the specific address of the training center where your course will be held. Also, you can find a map and a list of addresses for all of our training centers here