Government Procurement Options
whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate!
We offer the most complete GSA schedule available with hundreds of instructor-led courses delivered in our classrooms and virtual classrooms, as well as self-paced courses delivered online. View our GSA Price List (.pdf) for the complete list of eligible courses. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
We have partnered with strategic government contractors to position our courses on many major contract vehicles, including ITES-2S, NetCents, FasTrac, GoLearn, SeaPort-e, SEWP IV and ECS III. We have also partnered with many small business 8(a) providers, including those owned by a minority, service-disabled veteran, HUBzone and native tribal (Alaskan).
DHS EAGLE Contract Vehicle:
- The EAGLE Program establishes a suite of indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity contracts for IT support services that enables DHS business and program units to accomplish their mission objectives. These multiple award contracts, collectively referred to as EAGLE (Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions), are designed to offer a broad range of services, solutions and contract types to fulfill the majority of component and departmental IT service needs.
US Navy Seaport-e Contract Vehicle:
- ENO Wireless has partnered with prime contractors to offer the most comprehensive solutions available to the Navy worldwide. Through SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP, and SPAWAR) are able to award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for ENO engineering, IT consulting, technical, and programming services.
USAF Netcents II:
- USAF Netcents II Contract Vehicle: ENO Institute has partnered with prime contractors to offer the most comprehensive solutions available to the USAF worldwide. The purpose of the NETCENTS II contract is to provide Network-Centric Information technology, Networking, Telephony and Security, Voice, Video and Data Communications Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) products, system solutions, engineering services systems hardware and software, warranty, systems management, operations and maintenance support, configuration management, training, centralized logistics and inventory management support, depot level support, spares and/or supplies to satisfy the requirements for interoperability, compatibility and resource sharing of both Government furnished Equipment and Contractor Furnished Equipment, supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) architecture.
GSA Alliant Contract Vehicle:
- The federal government can buy cost-effective, innovative solutions for information technology (IT) requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). GWACs provide access to IT solutions such as systems design, software engineering, information assurance, and enterprise architecture solutions. Small business set-aside GWACs also provide socioeconomic credit.
- We offer the most complete GSA schedule available. Choose from instructor-led courses in our classrooms and virtual classrooms as well as from on-demand courses delivered online. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
Other Payment Options:
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover and U.S. government credit cards.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Purchase Orders and Checks: Organizations can use written authorizations with service delivery terms, pricing and conditions to buy any of the training available in our broad IT and business training portfolio. Once we deliver an invoice, checks can be used as payment. Checks can also be used for our prepay programs such as the Freedom Super Saver.
- Training Vouchers and Credits: Redeem your class hours or credits pre-purchased through one of our hardware, software or networking partners for our award-winning training.
- SmartPay 503G: Now over 100 of our most popular courses are priced below your $2,500 Government Smart Pay credit card threshold! Any course regularly priced between $2,595 and $3,295 can now be purchased for only $2,495. View our course catalog