LEARN TO PLAY PIANO ONLINE TRAINING LIVE
For beginners age 4-12 and Piano Lessons for adults
Whether you’re a parent that wants to introduce your child to music or an adult that wants to learn to play.
Our Piano Studio has been offering comprehensive and affordable private Piano lessons in Northern Virginia area since 1996. Teaching is a passion for me, and it brings me joy to be able to share this passion with my students. From day one, they learn important foundational techniques to help them boost their skills and self-esteem. Each student has a unique learning style, and it’s my duty to find out what that is and adapt their lessons accordingly. Contact me today to learn how I can help you achieve your music goals.
Piano Lessons Online Training – New Student
I attribute a great deal of the success I have with my students to having shared goals, and being a good match in personalities. This is why I request all prospective students to schedule a trial lesson. The trial lesson is 30 minutes, and is conducted just as a regular lesson. This gives the student a chance to see what the Piano lessons are like, and a chance for me to assess the student’s level, strengths, and areas for growth before we decide to work together. I use a variety of books and materials, and customize each student’s
Piano Lessons Online Training – Affiliations and Events
National Federation of Music Clubs.
Please join us for our Spring Showcase! Students will choose one or two pieces to perform. Contact the studio at 540.720.9660 for additional information.
Piano Lesson Online Training – Studio Policy:
- Lessons are offered in a fifty-two week session from January to December. The number of Piano lessons per month will vary. No Piano lessons are scheduled during major holidays, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Lesson fees will be the same amount every month and cannot be prorated. Students who are absents will forfeit their lessons for that week. Make-up lessons can be arranged with a week notice, if scheduling permits. Please understand that lesson times cannot be resold. You are agreeing to a specific date and time each week for which the teacher must be present.
- Lessons fees are payable monthly, with the payments due on the first lesson of every month. Returned checks will be charged a fee of $40. Fees are not refundable and payment notices are not sent out. Payments received after the first lesson of each month will be charged a late fee of $10. Please be courteous and contact me as soon as possible – four weeks prior – if circumstances are such that lessons must be discontinued. You will receive a bill for all books/materials that I provide which is payable upon receipt.
- Late arrivals will result in shorter lessons. If you are present at a lesson, please be aware that a student will need complete quiet in order to obtain the most from the Piano lesson. Please, only interrupt the lesson in case of an emergency.
- Please set up a daily practice schedule to help your student remember to practice, and to gain the greatest benefit from the lessons. Family involvement and support at home are very important. Students must bring all music materials home from their lesson, and their materials must be brought back on their next lesson.
- National Federation Music Club Piano Festivals are available every spring for all students who wish to participate. These non-competitive programs provide yearly goals where students will demonstrate proficiency in techniques and performing memorized pieces. Students receive a report card and certificate as a record of their success.
- Other performance and competition opportunities are available – please ask for more information.
Please contact me with any questions, suggestions or challenges you or the student may have. I will be happy to discuss progress and look forward to working together on our piano journey
Piano Lessons Online Training – Tuition:
Standard Piano Lesson Online Training Rates (Beginner/Intermediate Levels):
- 30 minutes – $30
- 45 minutes – $50
- 60 minutes – $65
Advanced/Expert Piano Lesson Online Rates (Advance level students, students preparing for competitions, auditions, and/or college and conservatory entrance exams/professionals)
- 60 minutes – $150
- 90 minutes – $200
*Travel fee applies when I travel to a student’s home.
Tips For a Successful Piano Lessons Online/Virtual Training Experience
Congratulations, you signed up for a Piano lessons Online Training class. Attending a live training course is time spent investing in yourself and improving your skills and talents. Taking an online virtual piano class is a little different from a physical class. Instead of getting up early and commuting, you join your class from wherever you have an internet connection. Spending a few minutes preparing will pay off on the first day of class.
FOLLOW THESE TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PIANO LESSONS ONLINE/VIRTUAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
- Even though you are not physically in the same room as your instructor and fellow students, consider where you will physically take the virtual/Online piano class. Will you be in the office? Working from home? A co-working facility? Pick a place where you can concentrate and are free from interruptions.
- Being in a virtual classroom and lab environment for a day requires more system resources and internet bandwidth than a typical working day. You’ll want to connect to a dedicated, wired high-speed internet connection. Working wirelessly is fine for checking email or browsing the web, but a wired connection for a virtual class provides the needed bandwidth consistently.
- Block out your calendar, turn on your out of office notifications, and resist the urge to check emails or take phone calls. Training is an investment in yourself, and it’s up to you to enforce it as a high priority.
- Make sure you can hear and be heard in class by using a headset with a microphone to connect to the room audio. Your phone earbuds are great for phone calls, but you’ll appreciate being able to freely talk and participate in class by using a comfortable audio headset with a microphone. We recommend Logitech headsets because they’re known for consistent quality at an affordable price. Tip: Remember to connect your headset before entering the virtual classroom so you can start listening and participating right away.
- Lastly, before entering the virtual room, remember these technical tips:
- Connect USB headphones with a microphone to your computer before entering the room.
- Use a wired Internet connection instead of wireless.
- Do not connect to a VPN or a firewall when in the virtual classroom.
Following these tips will help you prepare for your virtual piano class and deliver an enjoyable learning experience.
- Piano Lessons Online Training: the Beginners Guide for Learning Piano : The Guide to Learn Piano by Margo Chen/ ebay
- Piano Lessons Online Training: The Quick and Easy Guide to Learn and Play Piano Chords by Music Studio/audible.com
- Piano Lessons Online Training: Piano Lesson for Beginners by Music Studio/audible.com
- Piano Lessons Online Training: First 15 Lessons Piano – A Beginner’s Guide Featuring Audio Video by Hal Leonard/ebay.com