Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
5G Security Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Future wireless systems will require a paradigm shift in how they are networked, organized, configured, optimized, and recovered automatically, based on their operating situations. Emerging Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) applications aim to bring people, data, processes, and things together, to fulfill the needs of our everyday lives.
With the emergence of software defined networks, adaptive services and applications are gaining much attention since they allow automatic configuration of devices and their parameters, systems, and services to the user’s context change. It is expected that upcoming Fifth Generation (5G) wireless networks, known as more than an extension to 4G, will be the backbone of IoT and CPS, and will support IoT systems by expanding their coverage, reducing latency and enhancing data rate.
In this regard, it is crucial to have security by design in 5G wireless networks, considering the constraints imposed by heterogeneous IoT and CPS systems. Our aim is to promote the development of 5G security by design. The proposed 5G Security Training | 5G Wireless Security workshop will serve as a forum for researchers from academia, government and industries, to exchange ideas, present new results, and provide future visions on these topics.
Your Registration Includes:
- 4 Days of 5G Security Training from an Authorized Instructor
- Official 5G Security Training Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
5G Security Training Workshop – Objectives:
Upon completing this 5G Security Training | 5G Wireless Security Training Workshop course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- The goal of this 5G Security Training | 5G Wireless Security Training Workshop course is to give the participant a strong and intuitive understanding of what security in the wireless systems is and how the security functions are implemented in the 5G, 5G NR, 802.11ax, mmWave/802.11ay radio and core network. The 5G Security Training | 5G Wireless Security Workshop course focuses both on the air interface and the core network security principles, vulnerabilities, attack vectors and mitigation.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form