Price match guaranteed, call for details or See here
Location: ILO Live
Delivery Format: Instructor-Led Online Live
Time Frame: 08:30 AM – 17:00 PM CST
Start date: 01-14-2019
End date: 01-16-2019
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course – Hands-on
This Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides
The Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using eno supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
**This Course is worth 20 CPE Credits
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand the Interface and basic terminology used in Analyst’s Notebook.
• Understand how to create manual charts and the methodology in creating charts.
• Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to resolve any duplicate information and uncover relationships and associations.
• Understand the basics in conducting Analysis in Analyst’s Notebook and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis.
• Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook.
• Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get results you are looking for.
• Understand how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.
Registration closes for all classes 2 week prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form