Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
08:30 - 09:00 WELCOMING AND INTRODUCTION
12:00 - 01:00 BREAK
05:00 - 05:00 CLOSED OF SESSION
Bluetooth Training Workshop In Depth Course with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This five-day in depth Bluetooth Training Workshop undertakes a comprehensive study and analysis of Bluetooth wireless networking based on Bluetooth specification 5.0, which includes the alternate MAC/PHY (AMP) and low energy (LE) integration. Included are the Bluetooth basic rate (BR) and enhanced data rate (EDR) systems along with both LE and IEEE 802.11 AMP communication methods.
We will begin by studying Bluetooth signal propagation characteristics, modulation, packet structure, data and audio processing, and error control. Performance comparisons among BR, EDR, LE, and 802.11 AMP communication methods are made. The role of the Bluetooth link manager in establishing a connection and implementing security and encryption measures is then discussed.
Various higher layers in the Bluetooth protocol stack are examined such as packet segmentation and reassembly, service discovery, the host controller interface, and the implementation of application profiles. The Bluetooth qualification program is discussed. Finally, the ability of Bluetooth to coexist with other wireless networks in the 2.4 GHz band is analyzed.
- 5 Days of Bluetooth Training Led by a Certified Instructor
- Official Bluetooth Training Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Let us know your reason for studying Bluetooth so we can customize the course to your group’s needs. The course can be tailored for audiences such as equipment or application developers, networking specialists, and less technical audiences such as management, marketing/sales, and others.
Bluetooth Training Workshop – Audience/Target Group:
- Professionals who are developing or implementing high-performance wireless systems will benefit from the detailed analysis of the Bluetooth BR, EDR, LE, and 802.11 AMP specifications, including range calculations, modulation and packet structures, and how Bluetooth devices find each other and establish a communication link among them. Designers will gain insight into how device authentication, encryption, and other security measures are implemented in Bluetooth, and how a Bluetooth device communicates with its host. The strengths and weaknesses of Bluetooth against other wireless network protocols, and the interference they cause to each other, will be especially useful to those who must select one or more wireless methods best suited to their specific applications.
Bluetooth Training Workshop – Objectives:
After completing this Bluetooth Training Workshop course, attendees will be able to:
- Calculate the range of a Bluetooth radio over various signal paths
- Explain the Bluetooth modulation and channel access methods
- Describe Bluetooth packet structure and error control options
- Describe authentication and encryption methods available with Bluetooth
- Explain how a Bluetooth device searches for other Bluetooth devices
- Describe how a piconet is established and master-slave interaction occurs
- Explain how the link is managed and how user date is transported
- Understand the differences between BR, EDR, 802.11 AMP, and LE protocols
- Show how Bluetooth authentication and encryption operate
- Discuss the role of a Bluetooth profile
- Understand the Bluetooth qualification program
- Analyze Bluetooth’s ability to coexist with other wireless networks
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form