Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
08:30 - 09:00 WELCOMING AND INTRODUCTION
12:00 - 01:00 BREAK
05:00 - 05:00 CLOSED OF SESSION
RF Engineering Training Workshop with Hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
RF Engineering Training Workshop, also known as Radio Frequency Engineering, is a subset of electrical engineering that deals with devices which are designed to operate in the Radio Frequency spectrum: range of about 3 kHz up to 300 GHz. RF Engineering Training Workshop covers all aspects of Radio Frequency Engineering, a subset of electrical engineering.
RF Engineering Training will incorporate theory and practices to illustrate the role of RF into almost everything that transmits or receives a radio wave which includes : RF planning, cellular networks such as GSM, CDMA, UMTS.HSPA+, LTE, LTE-Advanced, LTE-Advanced Pro, 5G, mmWave, Radar, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE/BT5.0, Zigbee, Satellite Communications, VSAT, two-way radio, Public Safety, testing and simulation.
RF Engineers are a part of a highly specialized field and are an integral part of wireless solutions. Their expertise is needed to design effective and reliable solutions to produce quality results, an in-depth knowledge of math, physics and general electronics theory is required. RF Engineers are specialists in their respective field and assist in both the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of different RF solutions. To produce quality results in RF Engineering Training, the program covers an in-depth knowledge of math, physics, general electronics theory as well as specialized modules in propagation and microstrip design may be required.
- 4 Days of RF Engineering Training Led by a Certified Instructor
- Official RF Engineering Training Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
RF Engineering Training workshop – Related Courses
RF Engineering Training workshop – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this RF Engineering course is defined here:
- This RF systems course is designed for anyone needing a solid foundation for understanding the principles of RF Engineering.
- Engineers, technicians and managers who are new to RF and require applicable skills in RF design, planning and engineering.
- Design and production engineers and technicians interested in improving RF engineering skills through a practical approach will benefit from this course.
RF Engineering Training workshop – Objectives:
After completing this RF Engineering workshop, participants will be provided with a solid understanding of:
- RF surveys and planning
- Electromagnetic modeling and simulation
- Interference analysis and resolution
- Coverage analysis
- Propagation models
- RF engineering
- System specifications and performance
- Antenna theory
- Link design
- Traffic engineering
- RF testing and system integration and measurements.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form