Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
RF Training Fundamentals Workshop or Radio Frequency Training Course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
RF systems come in a bewildering variety of forms and technologies, including satellite and terrestrial, mobile and fixed, microwave, trunked radio, HF/VHF, Bluetooth, and RF ID, to name a few. While these systems are diverse in design and function, they all employ radio waves as a means of communication and thus utilize concepts and techniques that are fundamental to all RF systems.
In this RF Training Fundamentals Workshop or Radio Frequency Training course, you will learn how radio waves propagate and fade, the models that describe RF propagation and fading, how antennas work and are used, the basic traffic engineering models, the principles of RF design and optimization including traffic engineering, and the process of deploying an RF system. At the end of the Radio Frequency Training course, you will have a solid foundation in the concepts, principles, methods, and considerations common to all RF systems. You will then be well prepared to embark on a more detailed study of your specialized interest in RF, whether cellular/mobile, microwave, HF/VHF, satellite, or other
- 3 Days of RF Training led by a Certified Instructor
- Official RF Training Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
RF Training Fundamentals Workshop – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Radio Frequency Training course is defined here:
- This RF systems course is designed for anyone needing a solid foundation for understanding the principles of RF Engineering.
- Engineers, technicians and managers who are new to RF and require applicable skills in RF design, planning and engineering.
- Anyone working within the field of general RF systems, wireless, cellular and microwave systems will benefit from this comprehensive coverage of RF fundamentals. Basic mathematical and computing skills are recommended for this course.
RF Training Fundamentals Workshop – Objectives:
Upon completing this Radio Frequency Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Explain the Basics of RF
- Understand the engineering tools and procedures required for RF engineering and planning
- Understand existing and emerging standards for RF
- Understand RF Propagation and Antenna Principle
- Describe and understand a broad spectrum of antenna types
- Discuss RF Modulation Techniques
- Review RF System Design Considerations
- Review RF System Budget Profiles
- Calculate propagation losses and link budgets.
- Explain RF performance and Optimization considerations
- Analyze system degradation due to RF components
- Evaluate the performance of different RF wireless systems
- Explore project planning process of RF
- Discuss successful and unsuccessful RF deployments
- Step through a practical process for managing RF networks
- Explore the current and future RF market trends
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form