Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
08:00 - 08:30 WELCOMING AND INTRODUCTION
12:00 - 01:00 BREAK
05:00 - 05:00 CLOSED OF SESSION
Satellite Communications Training Course with Hands-on labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
SATCOM Training Workshop course focuses on satellite communications payloads, systems engineering and architecture of satellite systems including application requirements such as digital video and broadband media, mobile services, IP networking and UDP/TCP/IP services, concept of operations, identifying end-to-end.satellite payload requirements and constellation.
This popular and intensive Satellite Communications Training (SATCOM) Workshop course provides attendees with an in-depth knowledge of Satellite Communications principles and techniques and key emerging technologies.
- 4 Days of SATCOM Training led by a Certified Instructor
- Official SATCOM Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Satellite Communications Training Workshop – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Satcom Satellite Communications Training (SATCOM) Workshop course:
- The SATCOM Training Workshop course is ideal for engineers and managers involved in Satellite Communications planning, architecture, design, implementation and operation.
Satellite Communications Training Workshop – Objectives:
Upon completing this SATCOM Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Learn the basic introduction to RF characteristics and modelling tools used to calculate spurious signals, inter-modulation levels, phase noise, Bit Error Rate and RF interference
- Gain familiarity with merits such as Gain to Noise Temperature Ratio (G/T)
Provide an in-depth knowledge of satellite communication systems planning, design, operation and maintenance.
- Gain familiarity with propagation, link budget, RF planning, system trade-offs multiple access, modulation and coding schemes
- Gain familiarity with system architecture of satellite communications payloads
- Learn the basic aspects of satellite performance
- Gain familiarity with repeater design and different repeater components
- Gain familiarity with key communications parameters
- Basic introduction of speech and video coding, satellite networking, TCP/IP and other trends
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form