Price match guarantee, call 1.888.742.3214 for details or See here
Systems Engineering Training Workshop Course with Hands-on lab Exercises
Systems Engineering Training Bootcamp Course is the unique answer to your Systems Engineering training needs from current to next generation technologies. Our mission is to clarify highly complex management and technical standards and topics in a Systems Engineering Training Workshop.
Emphasis is on the development of fundamental skills and knowledge in engineering, gap between program and project management versus systems engineering, systems analysis, modeling, and planning, combined with advanced computational techniques, to address problems affecting various applications and industries.
- 4 Days of Systems Engineering Training Led by a Certified Instructor
- Official Systems Engineering Training Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Systems Engineering Training Bootcamp is designed for professional engineers and scientists who have basic systems engineering responsibilities or who want to grow into this role. Other important topics such as Systems Engineering Leadership, Negotiation, Communications, Collaboration, Team Building, Innovation, Risk Management, and Configuration Management are discussed to address the gap issues between program and project management and systems engineering.
Systems Engineering Training Workshop – Objectives:
Upon completing this Systems Engineering Training Bootcamp course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Acquire a practical approach to the engineering of system requirements
- Acquire a practical approach to the engineering design, development, and integration of complex systems
- Employ conceptual design of complex systems and System of Systems (SoS)
- Describe Requirements Analysis, Functional Definition, Physical Definition, and Design Validation
- Generate and work with the core SE products
- Describe phases of the systems engineering life cycle to a hypothetical systems problem
- Describe how the systems engineer manages systems projects and mitigates risks
- Explore approaches to architecture at the system
- Create an awareness of the activities required to deploy, maintain, and sustain a complex system in the operations
Registration closes for all classes 2 week prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form