Engineering Applications and Solutions to Maximize Value
The highly trained specialists in the ENO Wireless Engineering Services Group are responsible for implementing enterprise wireless strategy in practical, methodical ways. Working collaboratively with clients, ENO consultants build and optimize enterprise wireless networks.
These individuals align all tactical systems to work “hand in glove” with the enterprise wireless strategy. ENO Wireless representatives ensure that wireless hardware and software work exactly as specified on a daily basis. They also focus on reducing capital and operational expense for long-term value.
ENO Wireless engineers carry out their mission by making use of a full tool box—a combination of extensive hands-on experience, ENO Wireless proprietary tools and strategic alliances with test equipment vendors, hardware manufacturers and application providers.
For Enterprises, ENO Wireless focuses on:
- Designing, deploying and optimizing wireless networks for offices, campuses and metropolitan areas
- Designing, deploying and configuring Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions
- Configuring and installing 802.11-based solutions
- Designing and deploying extended coverage solutions
- In-building secure WiFi and wide-area networks for small and large enterprises
Request More Information