Advanced Computer Forensics Training Course with real world hands-on exercises
This Advanced Computer Forensics Training course provides students with the latest techniques and methods needed for extracting, preserving and analyzing volatile and nonvolatile information from digital devices. Students will gain exposure to the spectrum of available computer forensics tools along with developing their own tools for special need situations. The core forensics procedures necessary for ensuring the admissibility of evidence in court, as well as the legal and ethical implications of the process, will be covered on both Unix and Windows under multiple file systems.
- 5 days of Advanced Computer Forensics Training with an expert instructor
- Advanced Computer Forensics courseware
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Advanced Computer Forensics, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced Computer Forensics course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced Computer Forensics course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this Advanced Computer Forensics course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe court admissibility investigative process and procedures.
- Identify, analyze, and demonstrate current and emerging technologies used in digital forensics.
- Identify and apply appropriate tools for memory forensics acquisition and analysis.
- Demonstrate the capability of applying and modifying programs to enhance the retrieval and analyzing of digital evidence.
- Write and present a forensics report.
Advanced Computer Forensics Training – Course Outline:
This Advanced Computer Forensics course neatly meshes the skills required in order to respond to security incidents:
Module 1: Advanced Analysis Concepts
- Avoiding Speculation
- Direct and Indirect Artifacts
- Least Frequency of Occurrence
Module 2: Immediate Response
- Prepared to Respond
- The Importance of Preparation
- Data Collection
Module 3: VSC Analysis
- Registry Keys
- Live Systems
- Pro Discover
- Acquired lmages
- VHD Method
- VMware Method
- Automating VSC Access
- Pro Discover
Module 4: File Analysis
- File System Tunneling
- Event Logs
- Windows Event Log
- Recycle Bin
- Prefetch Files
- Scheduled Tasks
- Apple Products
- Image Files
Module 5: Registry Analysis
- USB Device Analysis
- System Hive
- Software Hive
- Application Analysis
- Shell bags
Module 6: Malware
- Introduction and Overview
- Malware Characteristics
- Initial Infection Vector
- Propagation Mechanism
- Persistence Mechanism
- Detecting Malware
- Log Analysis
Module 7: Timeline Analysis
- Data Sources
- TLN Format
- File System Meta data
- Event Logs
Module 8: Application Analysis
- Log Files
- Dynamic Analysis
- Network Captures
- Application Memory Analysis
Module 9: Mobile Forensics
- Keyboard caches containing usernames, passwords, search terms, and historical fragments of typed communication.
- Screenshots preserved from the last state of an application
- Deleted images from the suspect’s photo library, camera roll, and browsing cache.
- Deleted address book entries, contacts, calendar events, and other personal data.
- Exhaustive call history
- Map tile images from the iPhone’s Google Maps application,
- Lookups and longitude/latitude coordinates of previous map searches, and coordinates of the last GPS fix.
- Browser cache and deleted browser objects
- Cached and deleted email messages
- SMS messages
- Deleted voicemail recordings
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information