Advanced Protocol Analysis Training:
Advanced Protocol Analysis Training Workshop with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This Advanced Protocol Analysis Training course is designed to provide advanced understanding of protocol analysis. This Advanced Protocol Analysis course gives students the knowledge and skills to evaluate individual packets as well as full network traffic captures for malicious traffic. Students will be instructed in network packet creation and encapsulation as well as common protocol standards. Topics include advanced network protocol security analysis, data parsing, monitoring scanning logs, and network intrusion identification. Upon completion, students should be able to apply best practices in protocol analysis and apply the results to IT security frameworks.
Advanced Protocol Analysis Training covers the following topics:
- Advanced Protocol Analysis: Protocol Encapsulation
- Advanced Protocol Analysis: Packet Analysis Tools
- Advanced Protocol Analysis: Application Protocols
- Advanced Protocol Analysis: Network Discovery and Scanning
- Advanced Protocol Analysis: Perform filtering and cutting of network traffic
- And more…
- 5 Days of Advanced Protocol Analysis Training from an Authorized Instructor
- Official Student Courseware (Electronic Version)
- Certificate of Completion
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this Advanced Protocol Analysis course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced Protocol Analysis course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced Protocol Analysis course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced Protocol Analysis course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Advanced Protocol Analysis course:
- Cyber professionals preparing to enter positions or advanced training in the fields of pen testing, red teaming, or HUNT operations with existing system administration, networking, and/or cybersecurity backgrounds.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Advanced Protocol Analysis course are:
- Basic Working Knowledge of TCP/IP
Students are instructed in network packet creation and encapsulation, as well as common protocol standards. These fundamentals allow students to conduct and analyze network and protocol attacks in a lab environment.
- Create troubleshooting profiles within Wireshark
- Sort captured traffic based on troubleshooting factors
- Spot timing delays within protocols and applications
- Create graphical charts based on captured data
- Plot statistical data
- Identify errors within packets
- Create reports based on collected data
Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – Course Outlines:
- Module 1: Protocol Encapsulation
- Module 2: Packet Analysis Tools
- Module 3: CAM and ARP Spoofing
- Module 4: Application Protocols
- Module 5: CDP and SNMP
- Module 6: Network Discovery and Scanning
- Module 7: Security Onion
- Module 8: Malicious Traffic
- Module 9: Tunneling and Redirection
- Module 10: Identify multiple protocols within network traffic and identify advanced tunneling methods
- Module 11: Understanding of advanced encryption methodologies and secure protocols
- Module 12: Understanding of intrusion detection \ prevention system signature development based on traffic analysis
- Module 13: Perform filtering and cutting of network traffic
- Module 14: Perform deep packet analysis and diagram network traffic with timeline analysis
- Module 15: Integrate knowledge of threat tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) into advanced network analysis
- Module 16: Develop advanced tunneling methods
- Module 17: Develop advanced intrusion detection \ prevention system signatures and heuristic analysis development
- Module 18: Develop advanced encryption methodologies and secure protocols
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information