Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training Course with hands-on labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This two-day Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course is designed for current IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB) users that have a desire to advance their skills in advanced search and discovery functions.
The focus is on advanced analytic techniques, importing, and understanding displayed data to pinpoint nodes of interest to answer questions. This Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
Duration: 2 days
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – Course Highlights
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM®
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – Objectives:
After completing this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course, attendees will be able to:
- Conduct detailed imports utilizing complex Data
- Conduct advance analysis utilizing Social Network Analysis (SNA), Filters and Histograms, Mapping, Conditional Formatting, and the Activity View tools
- The importance of Chart Properties in customizing the Analyst’s Notebook environment
- Refresher on how to prepare products for presentation and dissemination
*CPE credit of 15hrs
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information