Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training:
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live)
This Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This (3) three-day Analyst’s Notebook Basic course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The Analyst’s Notebook Basic course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the program’s interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using our supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook, and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This Analyst’s Notebook Basic course training curriculum ensures the student has a basic understanding of how to use the Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
- 3 days of Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training with an expert instructor
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Customize It:
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Basic course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training– Course Highlights:
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM®
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand the Interface and basic terminology used in Analyst’s Notebook.
- Understand how to create manual charts and the methodology in creating charts.
- Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to resolve any duplicate information and uncover relationships and associations.
- Understand the basics in conducting Analysis in Analyst’s Notebook and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis.
- Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook.
- Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get the results you are looking for.
- Understand how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.
*CPE credit of 20 hrs
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information