Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course with hands-on exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course is specifically designed for the individual who has the requirement to have a complete and full understanding of the features of Analyst’s Notebook.
This five day Analyst’s Notebook Complete course teaches students to master the program’s analytic capabilities and integrate geospatial analysis into their products.
Duration: 5 days
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Complete course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training – Course Highlights
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM®
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training – Objectives:
After completing this Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Methodology for creating Manual charts
- Merge multiple charts to uncover relationships and associations
- Create Association, Timeline and Commodity Flow Charts through importing
- Modify import specifications for variations in multiplicity and event analysis
- Data formatting and datasets creation
- Customizing Attributes through the import process
- Understand the matching and merging of data through multiple datasets
- Analyst’s Notebooks ability to analyze Time zones to create a sequence of events
- Accurate analysis utilizing Social Network Analysis, Filters, and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting, and Activity View tools
- Integrating geospatial functionality provided by mapping software
- Create template charts to manage formatting requirements when data is imported
- Preparing charts for presentation and dissemination ie: PowerPoint, Excel, jpeg, and PDF
- IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook latest Version
*CPE credit of 40hrs
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information