ANSI-41 MAP Training Course Description
The ANSI-41 MAP is an application standard that provides a means to perform intersystem handoff and roaming. This ANSI-41 MAP Training course examines the call flow scenarios and the TCAP structure defined in the standard. Also shown, is how the various network entities communicate with each other.
Duration: 2 days
- ANSI-41 MAP Training Courses
- Diameter Fundamentals Training
- Diameter Protocol Training | Technical Training
- Diameter Signaling Training
- CAMEL Training | Customized Applications for Mobile Enhanced Logic
- CAMEL Adv Training | Customized Applications for Mobile Enhanced Logic
- SS7 Training Overview | Signaling System #7 Training
- ISUP and LNP Training
- SS7 in Depth Training| Signaling System #7 Training
- SS7 Protocols and System Operation Training
- SS7 Interface to Packet Training
• If you are familiar with some aspects of ANSI-41 MAP Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the ANSI-41 MAP Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the ANSI-41 MAP Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this ANSI-41 MAP Training course, attendees will be able to:
The student will gain valuable knowledge of how mobile services are accomplished in today’s ANSI-41 networks. This includes how to analyze and decipher critical parameters within the SS7 protocol structure and the Mobile Application Part (MAP) application. You will also learn important call flow scenarios of how network entities communicate vital information in a mobile network.
ANSI-41 MAP Training – Course Outlines:
ANSI-41 MAP Training Overview
◾Interconnection between the wireline and wireless networks
◾A brief background of the ANSI-41 standard
◾How mobiles are identified
◾The network reference model
◾Intersystem handoff call flows
◾SS7 protocol and ANSI-41 MAP
◾The lower layers – MTP and SCCP
◾General TCAP structures
◾TCAP message construction
◾ANSI-41 operations and parameters
◾Concept of location
◾Roaming and ANSI-41 MAP
◾Mobile authentication and registration
◾Short Message Service
◾Next release of ANSI-41
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information