Azure Administrator and Deployment Training (AZ100) course with Hands-on Labs – SA Voucher: 5
This Azure Administrator and Deployment Training (AZ100), five-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Administrator, Deployment contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams AZ-100.
Passing this exam is required to earn the Azure Administrator, Deployment certification.
Courses in this packaged set:
• AZ-100T01: Manage Subscriptions and Resources
• AZ-100T02: Implementing and Managing Storage
• AZ-100T03: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
• AZ-100T04: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
• AZ-100T05: Manage Identities
Duration: 5 days
- Azure Administrator, Deployment Training (AZ100)
- Azure Administrator, Integration and Security Training (AZ101)
- Azure Developer, Core Solutions Training (AZ200)
- Azure Developer, Advanced Solutions Training (AZ201)
- Azure Architect Technologies Training (AZ300)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design Training (AZ301)
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services Training (M20487)
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Azure Administrator and Deployment Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Azure Administrator and Deployment Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Azure Administrator and Deployment Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Azure Administrator and Deployment Training (AZ100) course:
• This Azure Administrator and Deployment Training (AZ100) course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Administering Windows Server 2012 Training course are as follows:
Upon completing this Azure Administrator and Deployment Training (AZ100) course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
This Azure Administrator and Deployment Training course is part of the following Certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate (MCAAA)
Azure Administrator and Deployment Training – Course Syllabus:
Manage Subscriptions and Resources
Managing Azure Subscriptions
Access Management for Cloud Resources
Monitoring and Diagnostics
Azure Resource Manager
Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
Implementing and Managing Storage
Overview of Azure Storage
Securing and Managing Storage
Storing and Accessing Data
Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
Overview of Azure Machines
Creating Virtual Machines
Deploying Virtual Machine Images
Configuring Virtual Machines
Configuring Availability and Extensibility
Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
Azure Virtual Networks
Securing Virtual Network Resources
Connecting Virtual Networks
Managing Azure Active Directory
Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information