Bluetooth 5.0 Training:
Bluetooth 5.0 Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live)
Bluetooth 5.0 Training, is a 2-day Bluetooth Course covering Bluetooth 5.0 architecture, application new features, and changes from Bluetooth 4.2. Bluetooth 5 Core Specification is an update to the Bluetooth Core Specification focusing on IoT applications and increasing the range, speed, and broadcast messaging capacity of Bluetooth applications.
Bluetooth 5 Core Specification will benefit from 4x range, 2x the speed, and 8x the broadcasting message capacity, the enhancements of Bluetooth 5 focus on increasing functionality for the Internet of Things (IoT).
The big improvements with Bluetooth 5.0 amount to its speed and range. Supported devices can transfer data up to 2 Mbps, which is twice the speed of Bluetooth 4.2. This means that you’ll be able to send and receive data, whether that’s music files, documents or photos, in half the time. This transfer speed is also more than enough to support lossless CD-quality audio, provided that the same high-bit-rate codecs are present in both your smartphone and Bluetooth headphones
Secondly, Bluetooth 5.0 will have four times the range of Bluetooth 4.2. This means your smartphone and Bluetooth speaker will be able to work up to 260 feet away from each other (if no walls interfere). That’s a huge jump up from the 30 feet allowed by Bluetooth 4.2. The extended range of Bluetooth 5.0 could also have a big impact on smart home (IoT) devices as well, like smart thermostats, smart security cameras, and smart bulbs. The low-energy and increased range could mean that these connected devices could switch over from wi-fi.
- 2 days of Bluetooth 5.0 Training Workshop with an expert instructor
- Bluetooth 5.0 Training Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Bluetooth 5.0 Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Bluetooth 5.0 Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Bluetooth 5.0 Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Upon completing this Bluetooth 5.0 Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives::
- “connectionless” IoT
- Advancing beacon
- Location-based capabilities
-Install, configure, manage, and perform basic troubleshooting on the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls
Bluetooth 5.0 Core Configurations
- Basic Rate Core Configuration
- Low Energy Core Configuration
- Bluetooth 5.0 Core Configurations
- Types of Bluetooth 5.0 Products
- Bluetooth 5.0 End Products
- Bluetooth 5.0 Subsystems
- Bluetooth 5.0 Development Tools
Bluetooth 5.0 Architecture & Terminology Overview
- What is Bluetooth 5.0?
- Bluetooth 5.0 New Features
- Bluetooth 5.0 Architectural Overview
- Mixing of Specification Versions with Bluetooth 5.0
- General Bluetooth 5.0 Terminology and Interpretation
Bluetooth 5 Core System Package, Controller
- Bluetooth 5 Core System Architecture
- Bluetooth 5 and IoT environment
- Data Transport Architecture
- Physical Layer
- Radio and Baseband Specifications
- Link Manager Protocol
- Logical Link Control and Adaptation Protocol
- Bluetooth Host Controller Interface (HCI)
- Bluetooth 5 Message Sequence Charts
- Security Specification
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Bluetooth 5 Communication Topology and Operation
- Coexistence and Collocation
- Bluetooth 5 low energy and interference reduction
Bluetooth 5 Security Overview
- Bluetooth 5 New Features
- Bluetooth 5 Security Requirements
- Bluetooth 5 Security Architecture
- Association Models
- Key Generation
- Signed Data
- Privacy Feature
- Key Generation for Bluetooth 5 Coexistence
Bluetooth 5 Application Architecture
- Bluetooth 5 Profiles
- Generic Access Profile
- Bluetooth 5Profile Hierarchy
- Generic Attribute Profile
- GATT-Based Profiles
- Changes from v4.2 to v5.0
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information