Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) Workshop Course with hands-on lab Exercises – Duration: 5 Days (Instructor-led Online/Classroom Live)
ACCREDITATIONS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- ACCREDITED by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
- MAPPED to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS’s Cyber Security Workforce Framework
- APPROVED on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)
The Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) course is designed to help Virtualization Administrators, Cloud Administrators,CIO, Virtualization and Cloud Auditors, Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers, anyone that needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud, those seeking the CCSP Certification.
Are you ready for the cloud? The cloud has everyone up in arms when discussing security! The benefits of the Cloud are great; however, many companies have concerns about adopting a cloud architecture due to the inherent security risks of adding this additional architectural layer. This Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) Workshop course will provide for you what you do not find in other classes! The combination of knowledge tailored around the 6 domains in the C)CSO examination along with implementing cloud security, auditing and compliance.
This is all managed by a unique delivery of the C)CSO domains along with the hands on labs needed to truly understand what is happening to your data at all the layers of the cloud stack. Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) is a relevant course which introduces many technologies used in the cloud from implementing a vRealize cloud to using a new key management solution from various vendors
- The Certified Cloud Security Officer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2 account. The Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from us.
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
- Student Lab Guide
- CPEs: 40
- Certified Cloud Security Officer Covers CCSP Exam Objectives
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Training (CPTE)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training (CPEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer Training (CISSO)
- Certified Network Forensics Examiner Training (CNFE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant Training (CPTC)
- Certified Vulnerability Assessor Training (CVA)
- Certified Security Principles Training (CSP)
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO), we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) course:
- Virtualization Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
- Cloud Compliance Officers
- Anyone who needs needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud
Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) – Course Prerequisites:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) course are:
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
- General understanding of cloud architectures.
- Minimum one-year experience with general security.
Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) – Objectives:
After completing this Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) course, students will be able to:
- To gain the knowledge needed to pass the Certified Cloud Security Officer Exam
- To fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world view point.
- To receive the hands-on experience needed to implement Cloud Security with VMware vRealize, VMware vSphere, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and other products generally used in cloud implementations.
- To have a general working knowledge on what to audit in a cloud architecture.
- To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from a best practices Security view point.
- To understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud.
Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) – Course Syllabus
- Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
- Module 2 – Cloud Risks
- Module 3 – ERM and Governance
- Module 4 – Legal Issues
- Module 5 – Virtualization
- Module 6 – Data Security
- Module 7 – Data Center Operations
- Module 8 – Interoperability and Portability
- Module 9 – Traditional Security
- Module 10 – BCM and DR
- Module 11 – Incident Response
- Module 12 – Application Security
- Module 13 – Encryption and Key Management
- Module 14 – Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Module 15 – Auditing and Compliance
Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO) Workshop course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information