CIPM Certification Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
CIPM Certification Training or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course by Example – Learn the practices of managing information privacy while preparing for the CIPM examination.
Our CIPM Certification Training or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training (CIPM) provides privacy managers, compliance officers, and other professionals in privacy and data protection roles with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of privacy and data protection practices in the development, measurement and improvement of a privacy program.
The CIPM Certification course covers organizational-level privacy program governance, development, implementation and measurement of a privacy program framework as well as application of the privacy operational life cycle.
This two-day CIPM Certification or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training program covering practices in managing information privacy includes:
- Official IAPP CIPM participant guide
- Official IAPP CIPM textbook
- Official IAPP CIPM practice test
- IAPP CIPM certification exam
- IAPP membership for one year
CIPM Certification Details
The IAPP CIPM was launched in 2013 as the first and only certification in privacy program management. It was developed in response to overwhelming demand to collect and collate common practices for managing privacy operations. The CIPM body of knowledge is comprised of two domains: privacy program governance and privacy program operational life cycle
Duration: 2 days
- CIPM Certification Training Guide by ExamREVIEW – Paperback/Amazon
- CIPM Certification Guide by Jasper Jacobs – Paperback/Amazon
- CIPM Certification Guide by John Watts – Paperback/Kindle/Amazon
- CIPM Certification Guide by Gerardus Blokdyk – Hardcover/Barnes and Noble
- CIPM Certification Training Student Handbook by The Spaulding Group – Hardcover/ebay
- Certified Information Privacy Manager Training Guide by Data Protection Exams – Hardcover/Amazon
- Certified Information Privacy Manager Training Guide by Privacy Law Practice Exams – Hardcover/Amazon
- Certified Information Privacy Manager Training IAPP A Complete Guide by Gerardus Blokdyk – Hardcover/Amazon
CIPM Certification – Related Courses
- CIPP/US Training – Certified Information Privacy Professional/US Private Sector
- CIPP/C Training – Certified Information Privacy Professional/Canada
- CIPP/E Training – Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- CIPM Training – Certified Information Privacy Manager
- CIPT Training – Certified Information Privacy Technologist
CIPM Certification Training – Customize It:
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this CIPM Certification or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the CIPM Certification Training or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CIPM Certification or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
CIPM Certification Training – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this CIPM Certification or Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course:
- Chief privacy officers (CPOs) and other senior information management professionals in both the public and private sectors
- Corporate privacy managers, legal compliance officers and risk managers
- Corporate managers who are responsible for privacy within their teams, such as human resources, procurement, marketing and customer relations
- Non–privacy professionals who serve or support a privacy or compliance team and who need to achieve a consistent level of privacy education
- Information security professionals (CISO, CISSP)
- Information auditing and IT governance professionals (CISA, CISM)
CIPM Certification Training –Objectives
After attending our CIPM Certification boot camp, you will be able to successfully pass the IAPP CIPM exam and will gain deep knowledge of the following key areas:
- Creating a company vision
- Structuring the privacy team
- Developing and implementing a privacy program framework
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Measuring performance
- The privacy operational life cycle
CIPM Certification Training – Course Syllabus
Day 1: Privacy program governance
- Creating a company vision
- Establishing a privacy program
- Structuring the privacy team
Developing the privacy program framework
- Developing privacy policies, standards and guidelines
- Defining privacy program activities
- Communicating the privacy framework to stakeholders
- Ensuring alignment with laws and regulations
- Identifying intended audience for metrics
- Defining reporting resources
- Defining privacy metrics
- Identifying systems/application collection points
Day 2: Privacy operational life cycle
Stage I: Assess
- Documenting current baseline
- Processors and third-party vendor assessment
- Physical assessments
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Conducting analysis and assessments
Stage II: Protect
- Data life cycle
- Information security practices
- Privacy by design
Stage III: Sustain
Stage IV: Respond
- Information requests
- Privacy incidents
CIPM Certification Training Course Wrap-Up
How does this Certified Information Privacy Manager Training (CIPM) course differ from other security courses?
- This CIPM Certification course provides exam preparation for CIPM certification — the world’s first and only certification in privacy program management.
Will this Certified Information Privacy Manager Training (CIPM) course help me to identify growth opportunities for me, my organization and my team?
- Backed by ANSI/ISO accreditation, a CIPM credential delivers higher earning potential and increased promotion opportunities because it shows a strong understanding of U.S. privacy laws and regulations.
Who will benefit from the Certified Information Privacy Manager Training (CIPM) course?
- Data privacy individuals in Risk management, Privacy operations, Accountability Auditing or Privacy analytics management roles.
What are the typical job titles of attendees for this Certified Information Privacy Manager Training course?
Positions requiring CIPM certification:
- Data Privacy Manager
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Director
- Privacy and Risk Manager
- Privacy operations Manager
- Global Privacy Specialist
- Privacy Auditing and Accountability Manager
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information