NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect Training (NCHC-ARCHITECT) (Online, Onsite and Classroom Training Live)
FlexPod solutions combine storage, networking, and server components into a flexible architecture that services a variety of business workloads. FlexPod solutions not only speed the deployment of infrastructure and business-critical applications, but also reduce cost, complexity, and risk. We offer two Cisco and NetApp FlexPod certifications: FlexPod Design Specialist and FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist.
FlexPod Certification Requirements
Candidates for FlexPod® certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience working with the tools and standards for assessing FlexPod computing solution performance characteristics and requirements. They should also understand the hardware components associated with the Cisco® and NetApp® FlexPod solution and the process for selecting proper hardware for a given set of requirements. Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who achieve FlexPod Specialist certification.
Click here for more information on the FlexPod certifications
Recommended training for this certification
Training for FlexPod Design Certification Exam;
Training for FlexPod Implementation and Administration Certification Exam :
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE) —SAN Specialist (NCIE-SAN)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Specialist (NCIE-DATA PROTECTION)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate – Hybrid Cloud (NCSA-HC)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NCHC-ADMINISTRATOR)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NCHC-ARCHITECT)
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Specialist (FLEXPOD)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information