DATA Recovery Training:
DATA Recovery Training Course with detailed hands-on (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live!)
This Data Recovery Training course provides in-depth and hands-on exposure to the most hands-on and highly technical logical and physical data recovery course available anywhere. With DATA Recovery Training, you will learn the fundamentals of hardware data recovery which will enable you to properly diagnose dead drives and bring them back to life. You will also learn logical recovery for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, RAID arrays, Exchange servers, and even solid-state flash NAND drives!
Learning how to exchange drive platters and heads is a critical skill that requires expert instruction. The proper method for head and platter swapping is detailed thoroughly in the DATA Recovery course. We also cover voice coil diagnosis and repair. You will learn the secrets of Firmware and Service Area (SA) repair for many different types of drives, including Western Digital, Maxtor, IBM, and Seagate hard drives.
- 5 Days of DATA Recovery Training with an expert instructor
- DATA Recovery Electronic Course Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- If you are familiar with some aspects of DATA Recovery Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the DATA Recovery Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the DATA Recovery course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are:
- Firm understanding of the Windows operating system
- Firm understanding of computer hardware
- Knowledge of how to perform basic beginner-level logical recoveries of drives
Upon completing this DATA Recovery course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- The goal of the Data Recovery course is to train you on advanced data recovery techniques as well as advanced data analysis strategies not available elsewhere.
This Data Recovery course neatly meshes the skills required in order to recover lost data. Some of the attention-grabbing lectures and hands-on lab exercises you will do during the class:
- Logical Recovery of disabled hard drives
- Using file format recognition tools
- Logical recovery via avoiding BIOS interrupts
- Motions that unlock the actuator of a drive
- Diagnosing the physical recovery of drives
- Comparing pre-recorded sound samples to live drives
- Logic board replacements
- Single and Multi-Platter Swaps
- Head Assembly replacement
- P-List and G-List recovery
- Addressing SMART values
- Dealing with damaged sectors
- Reverse scanning
- Capturing SID-protected folders
- Resolving kernel or driver issues with a Linux bootable disk
- Head Stack Replacement
- Working with the Service Area (SA) of a drive
- Reviewing data structures with a Hex Editor
- Diagnosing “clicking noises”Mac OS X Data Recovery
- Linux Data Recovery
- RAID 0 Recovery & RAID 5 Recovery
- Vista and Recovery of Shadow Copies
- Clearing passwords on a password-protected drive
- Solid state drive recovery
- Firmware issues
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information