Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC):
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) will identify what the Defense Demilitarization Program Course DEMIL is and will define what the codes associated with the items mean. Emphasis will be placed on the accurate coding of Munitions List Items (MLI) / Commerce Control List Items, the employment of the DEMIL manual, and the latest changes affecting the DEMIL program.
DEMIL training will be tailored to personnel who have a functional responsibility associated with the logistics and disposal of military property, assignment of DEMIL codes, and/or management of the DoD Demilitarization and Trade Security Controls Program. DEMIL training is required for personnel to assign DEMIL codes and to verify and validate that the DEMIL of the MLI has been completed.
Your Registration Includes
- 3 days of Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) with an expert instructor
- Defense Demilitarization Program Electronic Course Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Defense Demilitarization Program Course (DDPC) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – https://www.amazon.com/
- Advanced DO-178C Training Workshop
- Advanced Link 16 Training
- Aerospace Systems Engineering Training-2
- Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians
- ARINC 429 Training
- ARP-4754A Training | Civil Aircraft and Systems
- ARP-4761 Training | Safety Assessment Guidelines
- Avionic Systems Engineering Crash Course
- Combat Systems Engineering Crash Course, Part 2
- Combat Systems Engineering Training | Part 1
- If you are familiar with some aspects of the Defense Demilitarization Program Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Defense Demilitarization Program Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Defense Demilitarization Program Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Defense Demilitarization Program Training course:
- Provisioners, Inventory Managers, and other NSWC Ph.D. personnel who want to become familiar with Demilitarization
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Defense Demilitarization Program Training course are:
Upon completing this Defense Demilitarization Program Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify regulatory and implementing documents used in DEMIL and Trade Security controls.
- Examine the USML to identify MLI.
- Discuss requirements for each DEMIL code.
- Assign DEMIL codes to MLI.
- Identify additional requirements for instructions associated with DEMIL code G, P, and F items.
- Identify the entities authorized to perform physical DEMIL.
- Distinguish between DEMIL code “Q” and DEMIL code “A” items by using the Commerce Control List.
- Determine appropriate disposition requirements for MLI and CCLI by using the DEMIL Code Challenge Program.
- Interpret disposition requirements for Munitions List Items and Commerce Control List Items.
- Discuss DoD Trade Security Controls.
- Interpret the policies and programs applicable to MLI and CCLI in the Contractor Inventory.
Defense Demilitarization Program Training – Course Syllabus:
Principles of DEMIL
- DoD Demilitarization (DEMIL) Program
- DEMIL Program Administration
- DEMIL Planning Guidance
- DEMIL Roles and Responsibilities
- Demilitarization Coding
- Policy and assigns responsibilities for the DoD DEMIL program
- DoD Directive 5134.01
- Oversight of DEMIL functions
DEMIL and trade security controls
- DEMIL Codes
- Requirements for DEMIL codes “P,” “G,” and “F.”
- DEMIL code assignment accuracy
- DEMIL life cycle planning
- Section 1051 of Public Law 105-261
- DoD programs for the research, development, and acquisition; management; sustainment; maintenance; disposition; or release of DoD personal property
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Trade security controls (TSC) measures
- DoD Instruction 2030.08
- Sensitive and non-sensitive Commerce Control List Items (CCLI)
- International transfers procedures in DoD Instruction 2040.02
DEMIL Validation Program
- DEMIL and Controlled Inventory Item Codes (CIICs)
- DLA Disposition Services
- DLA Disposition Services/Controlled Property Verification
- DEMIL Waivers and Modifications
- Captured Property
- Qualified Recycling Program
Wrap-up – Defense Demilitarization Program Training
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information