DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Training, Guidance and Auditing – Hands-on (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance, Guidance and Auditing are being required around the globe for an increasing number of airborne systems in both civil and military domains. From commercial transport aircraft, to business jets, to more recently UAVs, satellite systems, and purely military programs, DO-178C/254 are growing in adoption, significance and scope.
Thoroughly understanding these standards and developing best practice processes is essential to any company wanting to thrive in the aerospace market. This is where we can help.
- DO-254 and DO-178C Compliance Auditing for FAA, EASA and FAA-EASA Coordination
- DO-254 (TR-101), DO-178C (TR-102) and ARP 4754A (TR-103) Training
- Process evaluation (“gap analysis”) and advising
- Support for Commercial, Military, and UAS compliance
- Support for TSO and STC application
- ENO has 25+ years experience on a multitude of programs and has maintained the highest industry credentials including FAA authority for CFR Parts 23, 25, 27, 29 & 33 and EASA validation authority for Chart C1 & C2.
Your Registration Includes
- 2 days of DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Training with an expert instructor
- DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Electronic Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Guidance and Auditing course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance course:
- Software Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Quality and Process Assurance engineers and managers
- Project managers
- Process engineers
- All individuals involved in DO-178 and DO-245 projects
DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Guidance and Auditing course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Ramp up quickly with a clear understanding of DO-178C/254
- Develop best practices by learning compliance strategies that work
- Save money by avoiding costly compliance pitfalls
- Jumpstart your efforts with examples and templates
- Trust your knowledge by engaging with highly qualified instructors and advisors
DO-178C and DO-254 Compliance Training Course Wrap-up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information