Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training:
Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Onsite and Classroom Live)
This four-day Electronic Warfare Receivers with Digital Signal Processing Training course addresses digital signal processing theory, methods, techniques, and algorithms with practical applications to ELINT.
Directed primarily to ELINT/EW engineers and scientists responsible for ELINT digital signal processing system software and hardware design, installation, operation, and evaluation, it is also appropriate for those having the management or technical responsibility.
- 4 days of Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training Workshop with an expert instructor
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Electronic Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Electronic Warfare Receivers with Digital Signal Processing Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Electronic Warfare Receivers with Digital Signal Processing Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Electronic Warfare Receivers with Digital Signal Processing Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP course:
After completing this Electronic Warfare receiver with DSP course, students will be able to:
- EW/ELINT receiver techniques and
- Digital Signal Processing
- Application of DSP techniques to digital receiver development.
- Key digital receiver functions and
- Fundamental performance analysis and error
From this course you will obtain the knowledge and understanding of digital signal processing concepts and theories for digital receivers and their applications to EW/ELINT/ESM systems while balancing theory with practice.
- Electronic Warfare Overview focusing on ELINT/ESM
- Signals and the Electromagnetic Environment
- Antenna and Receiver Parameters: Sensitivity, Dynamic Range, Noise Figure, Inst. BW
- Detection Fundamentals – Pd, Pfa, SNR, Effective BW
- Receiver Architectures: Crystal Video, IFM, Channelized, Superheterodyne (Narrowband / Wideband), Compressive (Microscan) and Acousto–Optic (Bragg Cell), DRFM
- Receiver Architecture Advantages / Disadvantages
- Radar Warning Receivers
- Architectures for Direction Finding
- DF and Location Techniques: Amp. Comparison/TDOA/Interferometer
- Signal Analysis
- Introduction – Digital Processing
- Basic DSP Operations, Sampling Theory, Quantization: Nyquist (Low-pass, Band-pass). Aliasing, Fourier, Z- Transform
- Quadrature Demodulation: Direct Digital Down- Conversion
- Digital Receiver “Components”: Signal Conditioning, (Pre- ADC) and Anti-Aliasing, Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC), Demodulators, CORDIC, Differentiators, Interpolators, Decimators, Equalizers, Detection and Measurement Blocks, Filters (IIR and FIR), Multi-Rate Filters and DSP, Clocks, Timing, Synchronization, Embedded Processors
- Channelized Architectures
- Digital Receiver Advantages and Technology Trends
- Digital Receiver Architecture Examples
- Measurement Basics – Error Definitions, Metrics, Averaging
- Statistics and Confidence Levels for System Assessment
- Error Sources & Statistical Distributions of Interest to System Designers
- Parameter Errors due to Noise — Thermal, Phase & Quantization Noise impacts on key parameters — Noise Modeling and SNR Estimation
- Simultaneous Signal Interference
- A/D Performance, Parameters and Error Sources
- Freq, Phase, Amp Errors due to Quantization
- Combining Errors, Error Sources, Error Propagation and Sample Error Budget
- Performance Assessment Methods
- Receiver Equalization and Characterization
Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information