Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate Course with Hands-on Exercises (Onsite and Classroom Live)
This two-day Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate course builds on the information in Fundamentals of EW (or equivalent) courses. The principles learned in the fundamentals course will be applied to more complex practical problems, and the theoretical underpinnings of fundamental EW concepts and techniques will be developed.
Special interest will be given to advanced types of radar and communication threats and resources available to EW professionals: the range of textbooks and authors, periodicals, journals, organizations, etc. This course, unlike the fundamentals course, uses a moderate amount of engineering mathematics.
- 2 days of Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate Workshop with an expert instructor
- Electronic Warfare Intermediate Electronic Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate – https://www.wiley.com/
- Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Electronic Warfare Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Electronic Warfare Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Electronic Warfare Intermediate course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Electronic Warfare Intermediate course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Electronic Warfare course:
- This course is intended for those who have completed a basic Electronic Warfare course or have equivalent knowledge from previous education or work experience in the field. This course, unlike the fundamentals course, uses a moderate amount of engineering mathematics.
Electronic Warfare Training Intermediate – Course Syllabus:
- Introduction: First Use of Radar, First IADS system, First Use of Chaff, SEAD, Wild Weasel Mission, EW Today, Cyberwarfare, Definition Doctrine, Tenets, EA, ES and EP, EW Effects, EW Planning, Frequency Deconfliction, EW Modeling & Simulation
- Communication Theory:,Communication Systems,Analog Modulation,AM & FM,Digital Modulation, Error Correction, Link Budget,Line of Sight, BLOS, Super Heterodyne Receiver, Atmospheric Weather Effects, Space Weather Effects
- Radar Theory:Radar Block Diagram,Functions, Spectrum, Electromagnetic Waves, Wave Polarization, Multipath, Antennas, CW Radar, Fourier Transform, Doppler Shift, Pulse Radar, Radar Range Equation, Minimum & Maximum Detection Range, Range Resolution, Clutter & Interference, Thermal Noise, RCS, Signal to Noise Ratio, Pulse Doppler Radar, Phased Array Radar, Track While Scan Radar, Synthetic Aperture Radar, Stripmap, Spotlight, MTI, Radar Mode Vulnerabilities, Example Radars
- Optical and Infrared Theory: Infrared Theory, Atmospheric Absorption, Optical Sensors, Field of View, Lenses, Low Light Level TV, Sensor Resolution, Lasers, FLIR, IR Image Examples, Laser Range Finder, IR Search and Track, IR Missile Guidance, Image Processing, Change Detection, Automatic Target Recognition, Atmospheric Weather Effects, Space Sensor Weather Effects
- Active Electronic Attack (EA): Jammer Transmitter Characteristics, Jammer to Signal Ratio, Noise jamming , Spot Jamming, Barrage Jamming, Sweep Jamming, Deception jamming , False targets , Range gate pull off, Angle Stealing, Inverse Gain Jamming, Velocity gate pull off , Terrain Bonce Jamming, Formation Jamming, Blinking Jamming, Skirt Jamming, Cross Eye Jamming, Cross Polarization Jamming, Cooperative Modulated Jamming, Towed Decoy
- Passive EA: Static Decoys, Drone Decoys, Chaff, Self-protection Jamming , Standoff Jamming , Escort jamming, Anti-Radiation Missiles
- Other EA: Particle Beams, Directed Energy, E-Bombs
- Advanced IR Countermeasures (IRCM): Aircraft IR missile envelope, IR Air to Air Missiles, MANPADS, IR SAMS, Pyrotechnique Flares, Kinematic Flares, Covert Flares, Flare Employment, IRCM Tactics, Flare discrimination and rejection, Directed IR countermeasures
- Electronic Support (ES): Antennas , Receiver sensitivity, Range Advantage, Receivers, SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, Direction Finding, Deinterleaving, Radar Warning Receivers
- Electronic Protection: Burnthrough, Emission Control, RF Change, RF Diversity, RF Agility, Pulse Compression, Variable PRF, Spread Spectrum, LPI Radar (DSSS, FHSS), Antenna Sidelobe Suppression , Low Sidelobe Antennas, Adaptive Beamforming, Space Time Adaptive Processing
Electronic Warfare Intermediate Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information