Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA):
Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) Course with hands-on labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis helps analysts and investigators turn overwhelming, and disparate data sets into comprehensive intelligence, in near real-time. You can derive hidden connections and patterns buried in enterprise, third party and public data sets. Then, use these insights to assess and understand threatscapes to turn a defensive cyber strategy into an aggressive one.
This Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) course is a training program designed for Industry users, law enforcement and Military on the use of EIA in support of the intelligence cycle and link analysis. This course is 10% lecture and 90% hands on training focused on developing the requisite skills to utilize the basic functions of the program to conduct network and link analysis.
The Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) course format and curriculum incorporates aspects of new and emerging skill-sets into a dynamic curriculum that accommodates new Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs). The EIA Training Course focuses on the provision of incorporating the most current software version and analytical methodologies to provide the student with the tools to support emerging requirements.
This includes technical instruction and support. This Program of Instruction (POI) consists of detailed instruction on the use of EIA. The POI is developed in a logical manner from interface functions through the analytical processes to discover and chart relationships and networks utilizing information stored within i2® Analyze.
- 5 days of Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) with an expert instructor
- Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) – https://www.amazon.com/
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) – Course Highlights
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM®
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA) – Objectives:
After completing this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course, attendees will be able to:
Introduction to Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA)
- Introduction to Analyst’s Notebook 9
- Introduction to i2® Analyze
- The Differences in the Local / Group Analysis Repositories
- Overview of the Schemas
- Workflow with EIA
Creating entities and links in EIA
- Create Items (Entities and Links)
- Add Documents, Pictures and Video Clips
- Adding Permissions to Entities and Links
- Edit Items
- Creating Sets and Alerts
- Using Forms and Cards
- Practical Exercise
Importing data into EIA
- Importing in Analyst’s Notebook
- Importing Documents
- Importing With the Blue Light Management Console™
- Upload Analyst’s Notebook Charts
- Uploading Selected Entities and Links
- Practical Exercise
Searching Techniques in EIA
- Data Base Connectors
- Quick Search
- Property Search
- Linked Entity Search
- Find Recently Used Items
- View Search Results – Sort/Filter
- Find Duplicates
- Deleting Items in the Analysis Repository
- Purging Items in the Analysis Repository
- Practical Exercise
- Basic Analysis
- Advanced Analysis
- Adding a Legend to the Chart
- Export Chart to a JPG
- Save Chart and Current Window as a Picture
- Export to a PDF
Accessing the Portal
- Connecting to the Portal
- Understanding the Intelligence Portal
- Adding Entities and Links in the Portal Connection
- Analysis in the Portal Connection
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information