Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training:
Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training Hands-On (Online, Onsite, and Classroom!)
Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) is an emerging technology that helps in sustaining carrier profitability by reducing operating expenses while supporting a variety of network topologies. This Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training Course begins with an introduction to MPLS and defining GMPLS’ place in a transport network, leveraging your knowledge of MPLS to give you an understanding of this radically new control plane technology. The Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training course covers GMPLS architecture and Switching Domains, GMPLS Traffic Types, GMPLS Forwarding Scheme, GMPLS Devices, GMPLS Protocols, GMPLS Signaling Protocols, and Link Management. An overview of GMPLS protocols follows an in-depth examination of the architectures underpinning GMPLS in real-world network environments and current and emerging GMPLS applications.
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) is an extension of the existing MPLS that supports TDM, wavelength, and spatial switching. GMPLS extends MPLS to provide the control plane (signaling and routing) for devices that switch in any of these domains: packet, time, wavelength, and fiber. This common control plane promises to simplify network operation and management by automating end-to-end provisioning of connections, managing network resources, and providing the level of QoS that is expected in the new, sophisticated applications.
- 2 days of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training with an expert instructor
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) – https://www.amazon.com/
- IMS Training | IP Multimedia Subsystem Training
- IP, Location & Geo-location for Public Safety Training
- IMS | NFV Training | IMS Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Training
- IMS and SIP Signaling Training | VoLTE Signaling Training
- MPLS Training | Multiprotocol Label Switching Training
- MPLS Traffic Engineering Training
- MPLS Applications Training | Multiprotocol Label Switching Training
- Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training
- MPLS Technology, Engineering, Applications, and QoS Training
- We can adapt this GMPLS training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS ) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the GMPLS training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS ) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this GMPLS Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand GMPLS protocols for signaling, routing, link and resource management, and traffic engineering.
- Develop deep into the world of GMPLS applications, including traffic engineering, path computation, L1 VPNs, point-to-multipoint connectivity, service management, and resource protection.
- Explore three GMPLS control plane architectures: peer, overlay, and hybrid, and explains the GMPLS UNI and NNIs.
- Explain how provisioning challenges can be met in multi-region networks and detail the provisioning systems and tools relied on by the GMPLS control plane, along with the standard MIB modules used to manage a GMPLS system.
Introduction to GMPLS
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Background of MPLS
- Traffic Engineering (TE)
- MPLS Signaling: RSVP-TE / CR-LDP
- MPLS with DiffServ
- MPLS OAM
- MPLS’s Momentum in Convergence and Service Creation
- Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Transport Networks
- From MPLS To GMPLS
- GMPLS Switching Domains
- GMPLS Traffic Types
- GMPLS Forwarding Scheme
- GMPLS Devices
- GMPLS Protocols
- Routing Protocols
- GMPLS Signaling Protocols
- GMPLS Link Management
GMPLS Architecture and Building Blocks
- Common Control Plane
- The separation between data plane and common control plane
- GMPLS label
- Suggested and upstream labels
- Bi-directional LSPs
- Overlay and peer models
GMPLS and its suite of protocols
- GMPLS Signaling
- GMPLS Routing
- Link Management
- OSPF and OSPF-TE
- RSVP and RSVP-TE
- GMPLS extension to RSVP-TE
- Overview of GMPLS controlled Ethernet
Advanced topics in GMPLS
- GMPLS Resource Management
- GMPLS and Service Recovery
- GMPLS and Traffic Engineering (TE)
- GMPLS TE Management
- GMPLS Label Switching Router (LSR)
- GMPLS and Path Computation
- Constraint-Based Path Computation
- Emerging Applications
- Architectural Models
- GMPLS OAM
- GMPLS OSS
- GMPLS MIB
- GMPLS LSR MIB
- GMPLS Traffic Engineering MIB
GMPLS Implementation Issues
- Switching diversity
- Forwarding diversity
- LSP Creation in GMPLS-Based Networks
- Forwarding Diversity
- Efficient use of network resources
- GMPLS testing
- Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching Training (GMPLS )
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information