iBase Designer Training Course with hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This 3-day instructor-led iBase Designer Training course focuses on the design and administration of iBase databases. This 3 day iBase Designer course is designed for the individual who is responsible for the management and upkeep of the organizations iBase data Base.
Specifically designed for i2® iBase database administrator, the class covers several topics, including the creation and administration an i2® iBase database, the import and export features, field creation, datasheet, and much more.
Duration: 3 days
iBase Designer Training – Customize It:
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this iBase Designer Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the iBase Designer course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the iBase Designer course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
iBase Designer Training – Objectives:
After completing this iBase Designer course, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the basic design process
- Learn to create an iBase database
- Create record types
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
- Learn how to import and export data
- Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
- Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
- Learn how to generate reports
- Learn how to manage the security of the database
- Learn how to schedule a data import
- Learn how to administer and audit the database
*CPE credit of 30 hrs
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information