iBase User Training:
iBase User Training Course with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live)
This 3-day instructor-led iBase User Training course focuses on the base functionality. The student will gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scoring matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
Your Registration Includes
- 3 days of iBase User Training with an expert instructor
- iBase User Training Electronic Course Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this iBase User course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the iBase User course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the iBase User course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this iBase User course, attendees will be able to:
- Adding Entities and Links
- Finding records and storing results
- Learn the iBase query functions
- Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
- Learn how to populate the database through the import
- Learn to export database records out of the database
- Learn how to use Search 360
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to run the analysis
- Learn how to track history and edits
- Learn how to publish data
*CPE credit of 20 hrs
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information