IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training Course in a Nutshell
Physically locating a person or entity based upon certain characteristics such as IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, physical characteristics of an emitted signal or other identifying characteristics is of the greatest interest to law enforcement, intelligence, and public safety organizations.
In this IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training course, you will acquire a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art of the subject technologies. We will explain all of the important application areas and the underlying technologies in plain, easily understood language with clear examples as well as application mini-case studies.
Duration: 2-3 days
- IPTV Training | Internet Protocol Television Training
- IMS Training | IP Multimedia Subsystem Training
- IP, Location & Geo-location for Public Safety Training
- IMS | NFV Training | IMS Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Training
- IMS and SIP Signaling Training | VoLTE Signaling Training
- MPLS Training | Multiprotocol Label Switching Training
- MPLS Traffic Engineering Training
- MPLS Applications Training | Multiprotocol Label Switching Training
• If you are familiar with some aspects of IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
• You should have an understanding of IP networks and basic law enforcement and public safety applications of location technologies as well as a working knowledge of wireless technologies
• Law enforcement, intelligence, and public safety personnel who have a need for a survey course on location, tracing, and geo-location technologies.
IP Location and Geo-location for Public Safety Training – Course Outlines:
LoJack for Laptops
Threat Assessment and Patterns
Emergency Caller Location
Telemetry/Automatic Crash Notification
Federal Communications Commission
Wireless E-911 Location Accuracy
VoIP E-911 Location Accuracy
Web Apps and Mashups
Microsoft Virtual Earth
Radio Direction Finding
High Frequency Direction Finding
Ultra Wideband Precision Geolocation
[Embedded] Geographic Positioning System (GPS)
Network Assisted GPS
Radio Frequency ID (RFID)
Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA)
Angle of Arrival (AOA)
Advanced Forward Link Trilateration
Enhanced Observed Time Difference
CBG – Constraint Based Geolocation
TIA TR 45.1 PN-4985
TIA TR 45.2 PN-3890
IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 41
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information