ISSEP Certification Training Course with hands-on Labs (Online or Classroom Live)
This four-day ISSEP Certification Training focuses on the art and science of the information systems security engineering (ISSE) process. With ISSEP Certification Training, you will not only learn the nuts and bolts of the ISSE, you will learn the specifics required to successfully pass the challenging ISSEP Certification exam offered by (ISC)2.
In this intensive 4 day ISSEP Certification Training program you will acquire the technical knowledge required of information systems security engineers operating within the federal government such as ISSEP processes and the critical government regulations affecting how security engineering is performed and why. ISSEP is a key component in the selection process for management-level information security positions.
Your Registration Includes
- Five (4) Days of Official (ISC)² Training from an Authorized CISSP-ISSEP Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSEP Courseware
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSEP Student Guide
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSEP Training Labs
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSEP Practice Exams
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
Duration: 4 days
- ISSEP Certification by Pass For Life – Paperback/Kindle – Amazon
- ISSEP Certification by Susan Hansche – Paperback/Kindle – Amazon
- ISSEP Certification Gerardus Blokdyk – Paperback/Walmart.com
- Information System Security Engineering Professional Training (ISSEP) Official (ISC)2® Guide to the ISSEP – (ISC)2 Press)
- Information System Security Engineering Professional Training (ISSEP) by Gerardus Blokdyk – Hardcover/Vitalsource.com
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- CISSP Certification Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- SSCP Certification Training | System Security Certified Practitioner
- ISSAP Certification Training | Information System Security Architecture Professional
- ISSEP Certification Training | Information System Security Engineering Professional
- CISA Certification Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM Certification Training | Certified Information Security Manager
- CSSLP Certification Training | Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Training
ISSEP Certification Training – Customize It:
- If you are familiar with some aspects of ISSEP Certification Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the ISSEP Certification course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the ISSEP Certification Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
ISSEP Certification Training – Audience / Target Group:
This ISSEP Certification Training course is intended for CISSPs who have at least 2 years of recent full-time professional work experience in engineering and are pursuing ISSEP training and certification to demonstrate mastery in security engineering to advance within their current information security careers. The ISSEP Certification Training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Senior systems engineer
- Information assurance systems engineer
- Information assurance officer
- Information assurance analyst
- Senior security analyst
- Cyber architects
- Information assurance engineers
- Individuals pursuing CISSP-ISSEP® certification
ISSEP Certification Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this ISSEP Certification Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- U.S. Government Information Assurance (IA)-Related Policies and Issuances
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Fully understand Security Systems Engineering and the certification and accreditation process within the federal government
- Design, construct, and operate an efficient and economical network that contains measures, providing a defined level of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Take and pass the ISSEP Certification exam with confidence
- Navigate US Government regulatory requirements for information assurance.
- Technical Management
- ISSE-Systems Security Engineering
ISSEP Certification Training – Course Syllabus:
Domain 1: Systems Security Engineering
The Systems Security Engineering (SSE) is the first domain in this official CISSP-ISSEP training seminar. Domain 1 is primarily based upon the Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) process as described in Chapter 3 of the Information Assurance Technical Framework (IATF). Notably, this can be described as a subprocess of widely accepted Systems Engineering (SE) methodologies. Successful ISSEP students are expected to be able to tailor the applicable engineering processes to achieve the Information Assurance (IA) needs of a system.
CISSP-ISSEP Domain 1 Lessons
- Understand the Relationship Between Security Engineering and Systems Engineering
- Discover Information Protection Needs
- Define System Security Requirements
- Design System Security Architecture
- Develop Detailed Security Design
- Implement System Security
Domain 2: Certification and Accreditation / Risk Management Framework
Domain 2 of this course focuses on U.S. government Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) related processes.
CISSP-ISSEP Domain 2 Lessons
- Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders Identified within the C&A/RMF Process
- Integrate the C&A/RMF process with Systems Security Engineering
- U.S. Government C&A/RMF Process to be Applied (ex. National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process [NIACAP]. DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process [DIACAP], National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication [NIST SP] 800-37 rev 1)
Domain 3: Technical Management
The third domain covered in this course is Technical Management. It focuses on the support of a system and planning the Systems Security Engineering (SSE) tasks to meet program milestones and effectively use resources.
CISSP-ISSEP Domain 3 Lessons
- Acquisition Process
- Technical Effort (Initiate, Implement, Manage and Close)
Domain 4: U.S. Government Information Assurance Related Policies and Issuances
This domain focuses on the governance documents for Information Assurance (IA) published by various entities of the U.S. government. They include high-level policies and do not delve into departments or agencies. For instance, Department of Defense (DoD) policies are included, but not component agencies such as the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force. Executing the SSE process requires knowledge of IA policies, which in turn shape system requirements.
CISSP-ISSEP Domain 4 Lessons
- National Laws and Policies
- Civil Agency Policies and Guidelines
- DoD Policies and Guidelines
- Applicable International Standards
ISSEP Certification Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information