ISSMP Certification Training:
ISSMP Certification Training | Information System Security Management Professional Course (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live!)
Learn how to establish, present, and govern information security programs demonstrating management and leadership skills in this official (ISC)2 ISSMP Certification Training course
This ISSMP Certification Training course is designed for CISSPs who specialize in deep managerial elements, such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a business continuity planning program
Gain security leadership and management skills in order to manage an organization’s information security program. Ensure your company meets security compliance regulations by establishing, managing, and overseeing a process to help monitor, assess and enforce compliance with security policies and procedures. Learn vital contingency and incident management practices for reducing the impact of adverse events, such as natural and man-made disasters, virus outbreaks, or equipment failures.
ISSMP Certification Exam
ENO’s ISSMP Boot Camp extensively prepares students for the following (ISC)2 exam: Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP). The examination is comprised of 125 multiple-choice questions, each with 4 choices.
- 4 Days of Official (ISC)² ISSMP Certification Training from an Authorized CISSP-ISSMP Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP Courseware
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP Student Guide
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP Training Labs
- Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP Practice Exams
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- CISSP Certification Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- SSCP Certification Training | System Security Certified Practitioner
- ISSAP Certification Training | Information System Security Architecture Professional
- ISSEP Certification Training | Information System Security Engineering Professional
- CISA Certification Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM Certification Training | Certified Information Security Manager
- CIPP Certification Training | Certified Information Privacy Professional
- CSSLP Certification Training | Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Training
- If you are familiar with some aspects of ISSMP Certification Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the ISSMP Certification Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the ISSMP Certification Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Information System Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) course:
- Chief information officers
- Chief information security officers
- Chief technology officers
- Senior security executives
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Information System Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) course are:
- The CISSP-ISSMP requires a candidate to be a CISSP in good standing and demonstrate two years of professional experience in at least one of the six CISSP-ISSMP domains.
This Information System Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) boot camp prepares you to pass the (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP exam, which covers six domain areas designed to ensure relevancy across all disciplines of information security.
- Leadership and business management
- Systems lifecycle management
- Risk management
- Threat intelligence and incident management
- Contingency management
- Law, ethics, and security compliance management
Leadership and business management
- Establish security’s role in organizational culture, vision, and mission
- Align security program with organizational governance
- Define and implement information security strategies
- Define and maintain the security policy framework
- Manage security requirements in contracts and agreements
- Oversee security awareness and training programs
- Define, measure, and report security metrics
- Prepare, obtain and administer the security budget
- Manage security programs
- Apply product development and project management principles
Systems lifecycle management
- Manage the integration of security into the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Integrate new business initiatives in the security architecture
- Define and oversee comprehensive vulnerability management programs (e.g. vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, threat analysis)
- Manage security aspects of change control
- Develop and manage a risk management program
- Conduct risk assessments (RA)
Threat intelligence and incident management
- Establish and maintain a threat intelligence program
- Establish and maintain incident handling and investigation program
- Oversee the development of contingency plans (CP)
- Guide development of recovery strategies
- Maintain business continuity plan (BCP), continuity of operations plan (COOP), and disaster recovery plan (DRP)
- Manage recovery process
Law, ethics, and security compliance management
- Understand the impact of laws that relate to information security
- Understand management issues as related to the (ISC)² code of ethics
- Validate compliance in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices
- Coordinate with auditors, and assist with the internal and external audit process
- Document and manage compliance exceptions
ISSMP Benefits and Goals
- Some key advantages of ENO’s ISSMP Boot Camp:
- Real Security Expertise by Information System Security Engineers with 10 years or more supporting Federal Government information assurance needs.
- Proven expertise in meeting Certification Candidates’ needs: we go beyond the ISSMP CBK and get at how to prep and succeed at the exam.
- Courseware materials help clarify the security management process and ensure that students leave knowing how to implement it.
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP-ISSMP CBK
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information