Link 11 Training Foundation Course with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
We are able to offer on request a one day Link 11 Training Foundation course on this still widely used Tactical Data Link (TDL). The Link 11 Foundation course covers all Link 11 equipment and systems, network duties and operations, and the M-Series message catalogue. Detailed message transactions can be demonstrated using the Diginext TACTX simulator.
Duration: 1-2 days
- Introduction to Link 22 Training (Foundation)
- Link 11 A/B Training | Introduction/Advanced Level
- Link 16 JTIDS | MIDS Training | Intro/Intermediate/Advanced Level
- Link 16 Network Design and Management Training (Advanced)
- Link 16 Network Planning Training | Introduction/Advanced level
- Link 16 System Integration Training | Intermediate/Advanced Level
- OPTASK Link Training | Expert Level Training
- Principles of Tactical Data Link (TDL) Testing Training
Link 11 Training – Customize It:
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Link 11 Training Foundation, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Link 11 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Link 11 Foundation course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Link 11 Training – Objectives:
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Link 11
- Functions and Operating Parameters
- Link 11B
Lesson 2 – Equipment
- Typical Link 11 system hardware
Lesson 3 – Systems
- Data Path
- Signal and Transmission structures
- Single tone Link 11 Waveform (SLEW) and Conventional Link Eleven Waveform (CLEW)
- Operating Modes
Lesson 4 – Operations
- Net Duties
- Net Establishment
- Reporting Responsibility
- Track Quality
Lesson 5 – Message Catalogue
- Link 11 Messages
Lesson 6 – Link 11B
- Message Format
- Reporting Modes
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information