Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level Course hands-on
The Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Course explains in great detail the numerous complexities involved with Link 16 and MIDS System Integration.
The Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level course walks the student through every step of the process to include: requirements definition process, minimum implementation requirements, MIDS platform identification, Functional Input / Output Messages, Bus Input / Output Messages, as well as a step-by-step walkthrough of the process.
Duration: 2 days
- Introduction to Link 22 Training (Foundation)
- Link 11 A/B Training | Introduction/Advanced Level
- Link 16 JTIDS | MIDS Training | Intro/Intermediate/Advanced Level
- Link 16 Network Design and Management Training (Advanced)
- Link 16 Network Planning Training | Introduction/Advanced level
- Link 16 System Integration Training | Intermediate/Advanced Level
- OPTASK Link Training | Expert Level Training
- Principles of Tactical Data Link (TDL) Testing Training
- Multi-Link Operations and Issues Training (Advanced)
• If you are familiar with some aspects of Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this Link 16 System Integration Training Intermediate Level course, attendees will be able to:
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information