LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training:
LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training Course (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live!)
This LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location Based Services for E911 Training course provides a comprehensive study of 4G LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location Based Services (LBS) in support of the E911 requirements. After a brief review of the pertinent aspects of the LTE technology, we will discuss the FCC E911 requirements for VoIP along with the LTE support of VoIP. We will then proceed to a detailed look at the LTE Positioning Protocol (LPP), LPP transport, LPP procedures, and LTE positioning methods. We will conclude with a performance comparison of LPPs amongst each other and with E911 requirements.
Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff and site’s requirements.
- 2 days of LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training with an expert instructor
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://www.wiley.com/
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://www.packtpub.com/
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- LTE and UMTS | HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://www.amazon.com/
- LTE Summary: A brief overview of 4G LTE PHY Layer, frame structure, Layer 1 and Layer 2 signaling, and LTE EPC and EPC Architecture
- LTE Support of Voice over IP: A summary of the various protocols proposed to support Voice over IP (VoIP) on 4G LTE networks. The main focus would be on VoIP over LTE or VOLTE.
- FCC E-911 Requirement for VoIP: This Section outlines the E911 positioning accuracy requirements FCC has defined for supporting VoIP.
- LTE Positioning Protocols – LPP: LPP is a Signaling Protocol used point-to-point between a location server and a target device (UE) in order to position the target device or to transfer assistance data using position-related measurements obtained by one or more reference sources.
- LPP Transport: LPP requires reliable, in-sequence delivery of LPP messages from the underlying transport layers. This section describes the transport capabilities that are available within LPP.
- LPP Procedures: Enables the transfer of capabilities from the target device to the server. Capabilities in this context refer to positioning and protocol capabilities related to LPP and the positioning methods supported by LPP.
- LTE Positioning Methods: The positioning of UEs is a service provided by the RAN to enable the network to support location services. UE positioning is a technology based on measuring radio signals to determine the geographic position and/or velocity of the UE. For LTE, three positioning methods have been specified:
- Network-assisted GNSS methods; A-GNSS (Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System)
–Enhanced cell ID method.
–Downlink positioning; OTDOA (Observed Time Difference Of Arrival)
- Performance Comparison of LPPs with Each Other and with E-911 Requirements: Compares the performance metrics of each positioning method in LTE with FCC E911 requirements
Request More Information