LTE Training for Non-Engineers Course
LTE Training for Non-Engineers training course provides a high level view of LTE (Long Term Evolution) and its related technologies. This LTE Training for Non-Engineers course is intended for managers, business professional and non-engineers who need to understand LTE and evolution of the mobile broadband to 4G. You’ll gain a clear, cohesive understanding of LTE, SAE/EPC, OFDM, MIMO, VoLTE, IMS and from LTE fundamentals to the latest LTE technologies and services and how everything fits together.
Duration: 2-3 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of LTE Training for Non-Engineers, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the LTE Training for Non-Engineers course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the LTE Training for Non-Engineers course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• List the key concepts and key requirements of LTE
• Understand the network architecture of LTE/E-UTRAN and EPC
• List the migration steps from HSPA+ and EV-Do to LTE
• Understand LTE architecture
• List LTE security, policy, QoS, SLA and charging control (PCC)
• Understand what IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is and how it relates to LTE/EPC
• Describe Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and SMS services in LTE networks
• Describe the evolution of LTE to LTE-Advanced and beyond
• Describe LTE air interface
• Describe OFDM and MIMO, and multiple antenna techniques in LTE
• Describe LTE mobility and handover procedures
LTE Training for Non-Engineers – Course Outlines:
◾Concepts behind Mobile Broadband Evolution
◾Key LTE technologies
◾E-UTRAN or LTE Goals and requirements
◾Concepts behind LTE/EPC Networks
◾What is Evolved Packet Core (EPC)?
◾LTE Network nodes and interfaces
◾eNB, MME, S-GW, P-GW, and HSS
◾Role of Serving Gateway (S-GW) and Packet Gateway (P-GW)
◾Evolution path from HSPA/HSPA+ , EV-DO, and WiMAX
◾LTE Air interface
◾LTE Radio bands
◾Concepts of OFDMA and SC-FDMA
◾MIMO in LTE: MIMO (SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO)
◾Security in LTE
◾Role of IMS in LTE networks
◾Services in LTE
◾QoS and SLA support in LTE
◾Roaming, Security and Fraud
◾Charging and Billing
◾Voice support in LTE
◾Concepts behind CS-Fallback, VoLTE, and SR-VCC
◾Support for SMS
◾LTE Interworking and Deployment
◾What is LTE-Advanced?
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information