MIDS Link 16 Training:
This MIDS Link 16 Training course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Link 16. The MIDS Link 16 course references both Allied Tactical Data Link Publications (ATDLPs) and United States (US) Military Standards (MIL-STDs) documentation.
The MIDS Link 16 course is primarily aimed at those personnel who require a balanced understanding of MIDS Link 16. As such, the syllabus has been designed to cover both technical and operational employment of MIDS Link 16.
MIDS Link 16 Training covers the following topics:
- MIDS Link 16: Introduction to MIDS Link 16
- MIDS Link 16: MIDS Architecture
- MIDS Link 16: Signal Processing
- MIDS Link 16: MIDS Synchronisation
- MIDS Link 16: J-Series Messages and Network Participation Group (NPGs)
- And more…
- 3 Days of MIDS Link 16 Training with an Authorized Instructor
- All students receive a copy of our MIDS Link 16 manual.
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We can adapt this MIDS Link 16 Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this MIDS Link 16 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the MIDS Link 16 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the MIDS Link 16 course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this MIDS Link 16 course:
- TDL operators
- TDL certification and testing professionals
- Engineers and technicians
- Other military and defense professionals
MIDS Link 16 Training – Course Outlines:
- Introduction to MIDS Link 16
- MIDS Architecture
- Time Slot Structure and Packing
- Access Modes
- MIDS Nets and Networks
- J-Series Messages and Network Participation Group (NPGs)
- Signal Processing
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- MIDS Terminal and Interference Protection Feature (IPF)
- Frequency Clearance Agreement (FCA)
- Operational Tasking (OPTASK) Link 16
- MIDS Initialisation
- MIDS Synchronisation
- Surveillance and weapons operations
- Introduction to Daronmont Link Training Suite (DLTS) 16 (optional addition)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information