NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA) Training (Online, Onsite and Classroom Training Live)
You have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp® data storage controllers running the ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. You understand how to implement high-availability controller configurations, and have detailed knowledge of SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, and SnapVault® technologies, used to manage and protect mission-critical data.
NCDA logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam.
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.
For more information on obtaining your NCDA Certification, click here.
Recommended training for this certification
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE) —SAN Specialist (NCIE-SAN)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Specialist (NCIE-DATA PROTECTION)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate – Hybrid Cloud (NCSA-HC)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NCHC-ADMINISTRATOR)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NCHC-ARCHITECT)
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Specialist (FLEXPOD)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information