NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator Training (NCHC-ADMINISTRATOR) (Online, Onsite and Classroom Training Live)
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrators have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative and data protection functions, detailed knowledge of cloud data services security, deployment and performance management for NetApp cloud data services in supported public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure. They are also able to manage NetApp data fabric solutions in hybrid cloud environments.
NCHC Administrator logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NS0-302) exam.
Candidates for NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator certification should have at least 6-12 months of field experience administering NetApp data management solutions in the cloud. Candidates taking NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator exam should have a working knowledge using Cloud Volumes Service, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Manager, Cloud Sync, SaaS Backup, StorageGRID and NetApp® HCI.
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE) —SAN Specialist (NCIE-SAN)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Specialist (NCIE-DATA PROTECTION)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate – Hybrid Cloud (NCSA-HC)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NCHC-ADMINISTRATOR)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NCHC-ARCHITECT)
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Specialist (FLEXPOD)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information