NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect Training (NCHC-ARCHITECT) (Online, Onsite and Classroom Training Live)
You have proven skills and knowledge in analyzing customer business requirements, and architecting NetApp data fabric solutions in hybrid cloud environments with supported public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
NCHC Architect logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NS0-602) exam plus one of the following cloud provider certifications:
- Amazon – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Google – Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Microsoft – AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE) —SAN Specialist (NCIE-SAN)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Specialist (NCIE-DATA PROTECTION)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate – Hybrid Cloud (NCSA-HC)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NCHC-ADMINISTRATOR)
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NCHC-ARCHITECT)
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Specialist (FLEXPOD)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information