Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals:
Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals Course with Hands-on Exercises (Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live)
Every maneuver in space is counterintuitive. Fly your rocket ship into a 100-mile circular orbit. Put on the brakes and you will speed up! Mash down on the accelerator and you will slow down! Throw a banana peel out the window and 45 minutes later it will come back and slap you in the face!
In this comprehensive 4-day short Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals Workshop course, we use 400 clever color graphics to clarify these and a dozen other puzzling mysteries associated with spacecraft maneuvers. We also provide you with a few simple one-page derivations using real-world inputs to illustrate the concepts under study.
- 4 days of Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals with an expert instructor
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals – https://www.wiley.com/
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals – https://www.amazon.com/
- Spacecraft Thermal Control Training
- Sonar Signal Processing Training
- Attitude Determination and Control Training
- Link 16 with Network Enabled Weapons Training
- Rockets and Launch Vehicles: Selection and Design Training
- Underwater Acoustic Modeling and Simulation Training
- Tactical Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Sensing (ISR) Training
- We can adapt this Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Orbital and Launch Mechanics Training Fundamentals course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- How do we launch satellites into orbit and maneuver them to new locations?
- How do today’s designers fashion performance-optimal constellations of satellites swarming the sky?
- How do planetary swingby maneuvers provide such amazing gains in performance?
- How can we design the best multi-stage rocket for a particular mission?
- What are libration point orbits? Were they really discovered in 1772?
- What are JPL’s superhighways in space? How were they discovered? How are they revolutionizing the exploration of space?
- The Essence of Astrodynamics. Kepler’s amazing laws. Newton’s clever generalizations. Launch azimuths and ground-trace geometry. Orbital perturbations.
- Gliding into Orbit. Isaac Newton’s vis viva equation. Gravity wells. The six classical Keplerian orbital elements.
- Rocket Propulsion Fundamentals. The rocket equation. Building efficient liquid and solid rockets. Performance-optimal boosters. Multi-stage rocket design.
- Russian and American Rockets. Russia’s magnificent Soyuz booster. The deal of a lifetime was turned down cold. Optimal ground operations. The amazing benefits of the economies of scale.
- Powered Flight Maneuvers. The Hohmann transfer maneuver. Multi-impulse and low-thrust maneuvers. Plane-change maneuvers. The bi-elliptic transfer. On-orbit rendezvous. Performance-optimal flights to geo sync.
- Orbit Selection Trades. Birdcage constellations. Geostationary satellites and their on-orbit perturbations. ACE-orbit constellations. Libration point orbits. Halo orbits. Interplanetary spacecraft trajectories. Mars-mission opportunities. Deep-space missions.
- Optimal Constellation Design. Constellations, large and small. John Walker’s rosette configurations. John Drain’s elliptical orbit constellations. Space eggs simulations.
- Zipping Along JPL’s Superhighways in Space. Libration-point orbits. Equipotential surfaces. 3-dimensional manifolds. Ballistic capture in space. JPL’s Genesis mission. Capturing ancient stardust. Stepping stones everywhere. Coasting along tomorrow’s unpaved freeways in the sky.
Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information