RF Advanced Training or Advanced Radio Frequency Training Course description
RF Advanced Training or Advanced Radio Frequency Training course provides a multidimensional overview for professionals involved in the specification, procurement, design, testing, operations and optimization of next-generation wireless and communications systems.
This RF Advanced course, is an interactive hands-on program intended for anyone working in the area of radio frequency communications who requires a technical level of advanced RF principals applied to various communication technologies such as Microwave, SATCOM, VSAT, GSM, GPRS/EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, NFC
- 2 days of RF Advanced Training Workshop with an expert instructor
- RF Advanced Electronic Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- NFC Training | Near Field Communication Training
- RF Fundamentals Training | Radio Frequency Training
- RF Optimization Training
- RF Engineering Training
- RF Safety for Workers Training
- RF Systems Analysis and Design Training
- RF Propagation, Fading, and Link Budget Analysis Training
- RF For Technicians Training
- RF Systems Principles, Design, and Deployment Training
If you are familiar with some aspects of RF Advanced, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the RF Advanced course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the RF Advanced or Advanced Radio Frequency Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
RF Advanced Training – Course Outlines:
- RF Planning
- RF Propagation Models
- Transmission Lines
- Link Budget
- Transmission Line
- Antenna Theory
- RF Measurements
- Transmission Measurements
- RF System design and ENgineering Principles
- RF Systems Simulation and Behavioral Modeling
- Practical RF System Design Guidelines
- RF transmitters/receivers
- Evaluate system specifications
- EM Shielding
- EMC Engineering
RF Advanced Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information