Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite Training:
Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite Training Course hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live)
Satellites are a key component of the world’s communications infrastructure. For anyone involved with telecommunication and IT, understanding this technology is a fundamental requirement. In this Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite Training course you will learn both the technology and applications of satellites ranging from the early Sputnik to today’s advanced nano-satellites with optical laser links.
We will review the satellite system components as well as the satellite deployment process from the launch to the in-orbit operation. Finally, we will study how to design a satellite network and select the proper components. In short, you will learn
- 2 days of Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems Training with an expert instructor
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems Electronic Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems – https://www.wiley.com/
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems – https://www.amazon.com/
- Antenna Theory, Analysis and Design Training
- DAS Training | Distributed Antenna System Training
- SATCOM Fundamentals Training | Satellite Communications Training
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training
- Satellite Communications: Earth Station Design and Analysis Training
- VSAT Design, Installation, and Program Management Training
- Are you involved with commercial satellites or the military? This Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite course is available in two versions, COMSATCOM and MILSATCOM, for commercial and military audiences, respectively.
- Are you a wireless or satellite engineer who would like to “fill in the holes” and catch up with the state-of-the-art of satellites? Let us know so we can focus on the areas that interest you the most.
- Are you a satellite installer who would like to learn the concepts and theories that underlie your craft? We can focus on the tools and techniques that will help you become more “tech savvy”.
- Are you a manager, executive, or salesperson whose work involves satellite communication systems? If so, we can emphasize those parts of the Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite Training course that deal with the markets and applications pertinent to your project or product.
- Add a workshop day (SATSHOP) at the end of the course, for a total of 3 days: Get some hands-on practice on the design, procurement, and installation of a satellite network. We can help you get ready! Please ask us about the “combo discount”.
- A semi-technical to the technical audience with some prior exposure to telecommunications and comfort with the technical subject matter.
After completing this Satellite Communications: Commercial and Military Satellite Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the current markets and applications for satellite communications
- Understand the key components of a satellite system and how they fit together
- Learn the conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your field
- Learn how to design a satellite system
- Limitations of terrestrial communications
- Advantages and disadvantages of satellites
Commercial Markets and Applications
- Analog and digital transmission
- Business applications
Military Markets and Applications
- Remote sensing
- DOD tactical & strategic
- Geo, Meo, Leo
- Mobile satellite systems
Satellite Systems Architecture
- Network configuration: Mesh vs. star
- Satellite subsystems
- Ground station
- Network management
- Orbital dynamics
- Launch vehicles
- Sun outages/eclipses
- OSI layers
- Link budget
- Satellite coverage
- Frequency bands
- Tall buildings
- Protocols/Air Interface
Wrap-up: System View
- Putting it all together
- End-to-end performance
- Future of satellite communications
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information