Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training:
Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training Course (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live!)
In this Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training course, you will learn both the technology and applications of satellites ranging from the early Sputnik to today’s advanced nano-satellites with optical laser links. We will review the satellite system components as well as the satellite deployment process from the launch to the in-orbit operation.
Finally, we will study how to design a satellite network and select the proper components. In short, you will learn everything from A to Z for a comprehensive review of this important technology.
Satellites are a key component of the world’s communications infrastructure, including technically advanced and developing countries alike. It’s the only telephony and broadband wide-area network technology that’s available everywhere, from the concrete jungles to the rain forests. For anyone involved with telecommunication and information technology, understanding this technology is a fundamental requirement.
Your Registration Includes
- 2 days of Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training with an expert instructor
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design Electronic Course Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design – https://www.amazon.com/
- Antenna Engineering Training
- Antenna Training – Engineering, Theory, Analysis, and Design
- DAS Training – Distributed Antenna System Training
- Satellite Communications Training for Non-Engineers
- SATCOM Fundamentals Training | Satellite Communications Training
- Satellite Communications: Earth Station Design and Analysis Training
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems Training
- VSAT Design, Installation, and Program Management Training
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Satellite Communications Principles and Design course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Satellite Communications Principles and Design course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this Satellite Communications Principles and Design course, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the current markets and applications for satellite communications
- Understand the key components of a satellite system and how they fit together
- Learn the conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your field
- Learn how to design a satellite system
- Limitations of terrestrial communications
- Advantages and disadvantages of satellites
Commercial Markets and Applications
- Analog and digital transmission
- Business applications
Military Markets and Applications
- Remote sensing
- DOD tactical & Strategic
- Geo, Meo, Leo
- Mobile satellite systems
Satellite Systems Architecture
- Network configuration: Mesh vs. star
- Satellite subsystems
- Ground station
- Network management
- Orbital dynamics
- Launch vehicles
- Sun outages/eclipses
- OSI layers
- Link budget
- Satellite coverage
- Frequency bands
- Tall buildings
- Protocols/Air Interface
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information