SDN Training for Non-Engineers Course
SDN Training for Non-Engineers course for non-engineers provides an introduction to the landscape and fundamental technologies of the SDN marketplace. Designed with the non-technical professional in mind, this SDN Training for Non-Engineers course provides day-to-day examples of the intricacies and competitive landscape of the SDN industry.
Duration: 1 day
- SDN for Non-Engineers Training | Software Defined Networks Training
- SDN Training | Software Defined Networks Training
- SDN OpenFlow Training | Software Defined Networks Training
- NFV Training | Network Functions Virtualization Training
- SDN | NFV Training: Software Defined Networks & Network Functions Virtualization
- SIP Training | Session Initiation Protocol Training
- Advanced SIP Training | Advanced Session Initiation Protocol
• If you are familiar with some aspects of SDN Training for Non-Engineers, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the SDN Training for Non-Engineers course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the SDN Training for Non-Engineers course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
SDN Training for Non-Engineers – Objectives:
After completing this SDN Training for Non-Engineers course, attendees will be able to:
• Software-Defined Networking (SDN) principals
• SDN concepts
• SDN technical and business drivers
• The needs for new network architecture
• Limitations of current networking domain
• SDN business and technical benefits
• SDN what and why
• SDN history
• SDN definitions
• SDN Related Technologies
• NFV, Openstack and overlays
• SDN case studies and use cases
• Data Center and WAN
• Campus and security
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information