Spacecraft Thermal Control Training:
Spacecraft Thermal Control Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live)
Spacecraft Thermal Control Training course appropriate for System Engineers/Managers with an interest in improving their understanding of spacecraft thermal design or Engineers who want to get an overview of thermal systems engineering process. All phases of thermal design, integration, testing and in-flight operations are covered in enough depth to give a deeper understanding of the design process.
The goals are to have every student understand (1) the “bigger picture” system and tradeoff issues (2) thermal analysis, design, thermal devices, and thermal testing, and (3) how the thermal design interacts with the overall system design and fits into the overall picture of satellite design. Case studies, lessons learned, and interactive problems, illustrate the importance of thermal design and the current state of the art.
- 2 Days of Spacecraft Thermal Control Training from an Authorized Instructor
- Official Spacecraft Thermal Control Electronic Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed4
- Spacecraft Thermal Control Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Spacecraft Thermal Control Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Spacecraft Thermal Control – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Spacecraft Thermal Control Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Spacecraft Thermal Control Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- Sonar Signal Processing Training
- Attitude Determination and Control Training
- Link 16 with Network Enabled Weapons Training
- Rockets and Launch Vehicles: Selection and Design Training
- Orbital and Launch Mechanics Fundamentals Training
- Underwater Acoustic Modeling and Simulation Training
- Tactical Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Sensing (ISR) Training
- We can adapt this Spacecraft Thermal Control Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Spacecraft Thermal Control course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Spacecraft Thermal Control course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Spacecraft Thermal Control course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Spacecraft Thermal Control course:
- Spacecraft Thermal Control course appropriate for System Engineers/Managers with an interest in improving their understanding of spacecraft thermal design or Engineers who want to get an overview of thermal systems engineering process.
Upon completing this Spacecraft Thermal Control course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Defines Thermal Requirements
- Sets Thermal Limits throughout the project lifecycle
- Do basic conduction, convection, and radiation analysis
- Devises and Implements Thermal Testing
- Chooses Thermal Hardware (active and passive)
- Performs Computer calculations
- Interacts with other systems and project management
Why is the Thermal Design So Important?
The Role of Thermal Control in Spacecraft Design.
- What does the thermal design have to accomplish?
- What factors affect thermal design?
- Type of thermal systems
- The thermal design process
- Special considerations for subsystems:
Project Life Cycle
- Life cycle definition
- Technology demonstration levels
- Risk classification
Requirements, Limits, and Margins
Science versus engineering-driven
- Requirement modes
- Types of thermal requirements and margins
- Limits definitions
- Types of margins
Heat Transfer Mechanisms, Fluxes, and Energy Balances
- Conduction, convection, radiation
- Other heat sources
- Incident energy of a spacecraft
- Energy balance equation
- Effects of coatings
- Solar, Albedo, and Earth IR
Overall Thermal Analysis
- Analysis Types
- Software packages
- Nodalization and model building
- Radiation analysis
- Finite difference analysis
- Parameters and constraints
- Orbits and spacecraft attitude
- Control Coatings
- Interface Materials
- Heaters and sensors
- Radiators, doublers, and heat straps
- Heat Pipes, pumped loop systems
Integration and Testing
- Test planning
- Types of tests and objectives
- Levels of testing
- Test requirements
- Test profiles
- Test set-up, control methods, and hardware
- Test documentation
- Test analysis, modeling, and correlation
Summary and Questions
Spacecraft Thermal Control Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information