SS7 Training In Depth Course with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Signaling System No. 7 (SS7), known as C7 outside North America, is a packet-based out-of-band signaling system that is used to implement circuit-switched telecommunications networks and supports both fixed-line and cellular networks. In recent years, additional SS7 functionality has been introduced to meet the needs of expanding telecom services.
In this in Depth SS7 Training course, you will learn the history of signaling and the progression of the technology through both in-band signaling and out-of-band signaling protocols. You will learn the key differences between the SS7 ITU-T and ANSI standards, connection and connectionless signaling services, and how SS7 supports cellular services such as subscriber roaming and packet-switched data services.
Covered in depth are the complex level 4 protocols, newer and more advanced services such as Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN), and Transaction Capabilities Applications Part (TCAP) message structures and architecture. A typical course is four days long but can be shortened to three or expanded to five depending on the level of depth required.
Duration: 4 days
- SS7 Training In Depth Study Guide by by Travis Russell – Paperback/eTextbook/Amazon
- SS7 Training In Depth Study Guide by David Clark. – Paperback/Hardcover Amazon
- SS7 Training In Depth Study Guide by Lee Dryburgh and Jeff Hewett – Hardcover/Kindle/ Amazon
- SS7 Training In Depth Study Guide by Lawrence Harte and Richard Dreher – Kindle/Paperback/Amazon
- SS7 Training Study Guide by Ralph Harvey Paperback/Kindle/ Amazon
- SS7 Training Study Guide by Lawrence Harte – Paperback/ Amazon
- Signaling System #7 Study Guide Author Jeff Hewett – Paperback/Amazon
- Signaling System #7 Study Guide by Lee Dryburgh, Jeff Hewett – ebook/ebooks.com
- Signaling System #7 Study Guide by Lee Dryburgh – Paperback/goodreads.com
- ANSI-41 MAP Training Courses
- Diameter Fundamentals Training
- Diameter Protocol Training | Technical Training
- CAMEL Training | Customized Applications for Mobile Enhanced Logic
- SS7 Training Overview | Signaling System #7 Training
- ISUP and LNP Training
- SS7 Protocols and Operation Training
- SS7 Interface to Packet Training
- SS7 for Wireless Providers Training
- SIGTRAN Training | Signaling Transport Training
SS7 Training In Depth – Customize It:
Customize this SS7 Training In Depth course to your specific needs at little-to-no additional cost. We offer distinct versions tailored for:
- Network design and optimization engineers
- Equipment or application designers
- Less technical audiences such as managers, executives, business planners, sales and marketing specialists, and operations and support personnel
We can also tailor the SS7 Training In Depth course to cover the particular applications or aspects of the SS7 technology that are of interest to your group.
SS7 Training In Depth – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this in depth SS7 Training course is defined here:
- This course is aimed at the telecommunications engineers and engineering managers involved in the design, testing and operation of switched voice and data networks.t
SS7 Training In Depth – Class Prerequisites:
- Those intending to take this SS7 Training In Depth course should have an understanding of the telecommunications systems in general and circuit switched and packet switched networks in particular.
SS7 Training In Depth – Objectives:
After completing this SS7 Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Troubleshoot SS7 network problems.
- Monitor and evaluate SS7 network performance.
- Plan the integration and testing of new SS7 applications. Design new mobile network applications and services.
SS7 Training In Depth – Course Outlines:
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information